PART 6 😨

BROOKE POV

I wake up being poked by someone. I slowly open my eyes, I have no idea where I am. I start to memorize where I am after my vision unblurs. I see Shawn still sprawled out on top of me at the bottom of the slide. Then I look to see a police officer.

I quickly shake Shawn with all my force. He opens his eyes and I grab his hand and we book it. The cop begins chasing us. God is his life really that boring that he's gonna chase kids for spending the night at the park?

We were faster than that fat fuck and I lead Shawn into a grocery store. We run down the candy isle and grab a ton and shove it in our shirts, to make us look like we have big stomachs. Then we grab fake wigs, big hats and sunglasses.

And the cop walks right past us. We walk out of the store with new sunglasses, cool hats and, plus free candy. While laughing our asses off.

"Oh my god! Your face when you woke up was hilarious! You literally looked like you had an exorcism." I say to Shawn while laughing.

"Did you see yours? I thought you shit your fucking pants." He says while choking on a piece of candy. "Hey you wanna go get weed from G-money?" I ask while laughing still. "You just wanna see Benny, but sure." He says smiling at me.

"No, no I do not! I don't even like him. He makes me so mad I could kill Shawn." I say rolling my eyes at him. "Yeah whatever." He says laughing. "Let's stop at my house so we can change, then we get Brandon?" I suggest.

"Yeah definitely, I can tell it rained last night. These clothes are sticking to me bad." He says. "You can just use some of Damien's clothes, since I think you've used all your spare clothes." I say kinda sadly. "Don't let this get you down Brooke." Shawn starts. "No no I won't. I like when you wear Damien's clothes. They still smell like him." I say smiling.

Shawn looks at me smiles. "I think of you as my younger sister." He says looking at me sadly. "I think of you as my big brother." I say with tears brimming my eyes. We both give each a big hug and sit there.

We eventually got to my house. I climbed through the window and went into my brothers room. I kinda just stood there in a trance for a second. I just look around at all the memories. Good, and bad. Then I look to the spot where he was, and the stain on the floor. I shake myself out of my trance and grab Shawn some clothes.

I quickly dunk my head repeatedly under cold water. Trying to wake myself from this nightmare. I brush my teeth harshly. Exit the bathroom and go and change into clothes for the day.

I put on my dusty ass white converse and me and Shawn rush around

I put on my dusty ass white converse and me and Shawn rush around. Then Brandon shows up in my house like a stalker as always.

"God Brooke you need to stay over at my house permanently. He can't just keep fucking doing this." Brandon says grabbing my face gently looking at all my bruises and stitches. "I can't stay permanently, your parents would eventually ask." I say sighing.