PART 3🗿

Brooke's POV
I wake up and I'm pretty much blinded by the sun. I hiss as it Burns my eyes and probably shrivels up my contacts, until a hand blocks it. I slowly look over and see Charlie. I totally forgot about how we slept at the lot last night. Then I see how Shawn and, Brandon are sprawled out on top of me.

"Thanks." I replied tiredly to Charlie. "No problem." He drags out lazily. We both sit there for like 5 minutes trying to not fall asleep again. "What time is it?" He finally asks. "Uhhhhh" I drag out before looking down at my phone then at the time "shit it's 5." I say while laughing. "am or pm?" He asks now joining in laughing.

"Am. We've been sleeping for like an hour." I groan. "Are you fucking joking, omg." He drags out the last part. "I'm still tired but now I won't be able to go back to sleep." I say annoyed. "Do you want to go to the corner store?" He asks randomly. "How about we get some weed instead, then go to the corner store to get some cool ass sunglasses?" I suggest.

"Do you have weed?" He asks. "No, but I know someone who does." I say while slyly smirking. "Alright let's fucking go." He says while helping me get up. "Should we wake them up?" He asks.

"Nah, there fine they need the sleep anyways." I reply, as we start out journey to g money's house. "We haven't talked in a while." He states while I pull out my cigarettes. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that there's just been a lot of shit going on with my dad and all." I say genuinely upset.

He's known about my dad for a while, he accidentally walked over at the wrong time. I had to convince him to not slash my dads tires, and not get him fired. "If you ever need a place to stay, you can always stay at my house. It's not the nicest but it's still home." He says sweetly while looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, thanks i appreciate it, I'll let you know if I need to take you up on that." I say smiling and looking him in the eyes too. I look away before anything happens. "Hey we're almost here, just like 5 houses down." I say trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Hey I'll race you there?" He suggests. "You don't even know where the house is." I say while giggling. "Ok so we'll go to that tree, that about 5 houses down." He says like it's obvious. "Alright, whatever fine." I say while laughing.

"Three, two, go!" I say and go early. "Hey get back here you fucking cheater, I'm gonna get you asshole!" He yells while laughing, but I keep running I just want to win. Until I feel arms wrap tightly around my waist, and my feet are off the ground. "Stupid bitch I told you I'd get you." He says laughing, and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Your gonna drop me put me down you obese mother fucker." I yell at him. "Nuh uh." He argues back. "We're here and it's gonna be weird if your carrying me, so put me down you fucking dingleberry." I say laughing really hard now. "Goddamn fine what the fuck." He says laughing to now, putting me down.

I walk up to G money's door and knock loudly. I hear someone yell and it doesn't sound like G money, that's for sure. It sounds like a whiney little bitch. Then Benjamin Rodriguez opens the door. "What the fuck." I say. "Why the fuck are you here?" Benny asks pissed and confused.

"Yeah why the fuck are we here?" Charlie asks even more mad. He hates Benny even more than I do. Benny opens his mouth to argue with him before I interrupt. "Where's G money?" I ask. "Who the fuck is g money, what are you talking about? Are you on drugs?" Benny asks.

"Move, come on Charlie." I shove Benny out of the way and grab Charlie's hand, and walk into the house. "Get the fuck out you don't even live here!" Benny whisper yells at us. "Neither do you." I say in a annoyed tone. Suddenly Yeah-Yeah walks in.

"What's she doing here?" He asks confused, while becoming flustered instantly. "I have no fucking clue!" Benny yells annoyed. Then we hear someone come come down the stairs. "Great you woke her!" Yeah-Yeah yells at Benny. "Who the fuck is yelling?" A familiar voice yells.