PART 5 😝‼️

BROOKE POV

I woke up to my door being swung open aggressively. I quickly pop up scared as I have no idea what is going on. I can hear a crashing sound, and I can see a visible hole left in the wall from the amount of force he open the door with. My dad looks looks around the room until his eyes lands on me. Then he stomped towards me, and yanks me out of bed by my arms.

"You put another whole in my wall!" I accidentally yell at him. As soon as I yell my eyes go wide and so do his. He doesn't even say anything but he backs me up against the wall, and put his hands around my neck. While lifting me off the ground and pushing me into the wall.

"Did you just raise your fucking voice at me you little bitch?" He yells in my face while spitting. I kick my legs and gasp for air as my lungs feel like their being crushed. Then I accidentally do kick him, in the balls..

I'm in the deepest amount of shit I could ever possibly be in. He drops me as soon as I kick him and I land on my foot funny, and try to run but he grabs my leg. I fall and smack my face off the floor with a groan. He hold me down on the floor while throwing repeated blows to my face.

I just sit there and take it because the more I fight back the worse it gets. I try and get out of his grip, and he drags me out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen. He smashes my bloody face into the counter repeatedly.

I can hear bones in my face breaking as I'm letting out long agonizing cries. "Shut the fuck up! Don't even try and make me feel bad, you should never raise your voice at an adult!" He screams with his cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

He finally picks up a picture frame and smashes it on my head as one last final blow and leaves. I lay on the floor and stare at the picture frame. It's of me, him, my mom, and my brother.

My mom had left him because she couldn't take the drinking and abuse. My brother had killed himself last year because he was miserable. And it had affected me so much more than anyone. My dad is only getting worse. But every time I get nightmares I still I sleep in my brothers room.

He's just so comforting. Even if he's not there just his presence is comforting. I don't know if it's his smell, or just his room. But sometimes I can still feel him lingering. I've never loved anyone more than my brother, and I never will, because he's my brother. Not all memories with him were good but that's my brother. He is my brother. And I miss him so fucking much.

After having a short break down I eventually get up slowly and steal some money from his wallet. I decide that I'm not going to go to practice as it's already started and my face is fucking throbbing. I'd just wait till it's over and then go ask Brandon for help cleaning me up.

I put my headphones in blaring Stan by Eminem. (Pretend this was back then.) I decided to go get cigarettes and to ignore the weird looks I was going to get. I was walking down the sidewalk and felt like I was being followed so I turn around.

And of course I see the face of my nemesis Benjamin. I face forward again so I don't seem weird and continue walking to the store.

I think about how I miss my brother, how I hate my father, where my mother went, and what time practice ends. I go grab a pack of cigarettes and than I grab some bubblegum. Until someone bumps into me and knocks all the shit out of my hands.

"What the fuck?" I ask annoyed, my face was throbbing and now it was just hurting worse. "Hey Brooke." Benny says picking my stuff up not looking at me. "What the hell do you want. I'm not in the mood to talk just leave me alone." I say walking away. He grabs my arm and I turn towards him annoyed.

"U-uh here your stuff. Holy fucking shit. Are you okay? Oh my god. Let me help you." He says looking at my face. "Why do you care, stop acting weird. Plus you don't give a fuck." I say taking my shit and walking away. He stops me again and this time pays for my stuff while dragging me out of the store.