Playing with Morgan

"Morgan?" I call out, walking around the woods looking for my little sister. "Where are you?" I pause and listen, hearing a little giggle coming from behind the house. I pause and creep around. Morgan's pressed up against the tree, smiling and trying to stifle a laugh. I scoop her up and smile. 

After Dad and the other avenger's brought half the universe back (including me) after Thanos snapped them all away, I moved in with Pepper (who I guess is technically my mom, but still getting used to calling her that after seven years of knowing her as Pepper) and Morgan, who'd never met me before that. So it's my goal to make up for the four years we lost.

"You found me." She laughs.

"I sure did." I reply, smiling at her.

"Can we go eat?" She looks up at me and starts making puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask, pretty sure I already know the answer.

"Juice pops." She replies. Called it.

"Let's go ask mom for some juice pops then." I put her down and we start walking back up the house.

*Time skip brought to you by someone who still acts a bit like a child, even though they're not*

"Mommy! Zalia and I want juice pops!" Morgan yells, running through the door into the kitchen. Pepper looks up from the book she's reading and glances over at me. I shrug.

"Really? What kind of juice pops?" Pepper asks, closing the book and standing up. Morgan pauses, thinking.

"Orange." She says finally.

"Let's see if we have them." Pepper replies. She opens the freezer and pulls out three orange juice pops.

"Yay!" Morgan yells, running over and grabbing one out of Pepper's hand.

"What do we say Morgan?" I ask, raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Thank you Mommy!" She says before running outside to the porch.

"She's so cute." I tell Pepper. 

"Yeah." She replies and hands me an Orange Juice pop. We walk out to the porch and find Morgan sitting in a wicker chair. Pepper and I join her and start eating the pops.

"Oh." Pepper says suddenly. "I invited Scott and Cassie over for dinner tomorrow night." Morgan smiles. She loves it when Cassie comes over. I like it too.

"That'll be fun." I say. Pepper nods.

"Yeah it will be." She says.

"You know, Scott was friends with Daddy." I add to Morgan.

"I know." She says, swinging her legs. "Daddy said he could get super big."

"Did he? Well, that's true." I reply.

"I wanna see it." She says.

"I'm not sure if you'll be able to." I answer, knowing she'll be upset.

"S**t." Morgan says. Pepper and I glance at each other in shock.

"Where'd you learn that word?" Pepper finally asks.

"I can't tell." Morgan replies.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I promised." She says.

"You can't say that, okay honey?" Pepper adds.

"Okay. Sorry Mommy." She says. Then she turns to me. "Can we go play?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply. We slide out of our seats and run into the woods. Morgan looks up at me and says:

"I love you three thousand."

Thought this would just be sweet, showing Zalia playing with her little sister after endgame. Hope you liked it!