Dad's calling and T'Challa's coming over

I was almost asleep in math class. Mr. Jones was droning on and on and on about who knows what. I'd much rather be at home. The other Avengers and I are in the middle of a giant prank war. Again. Last night I made a mask of a terrifying clown and scared Clint, Sam, and Bucky half to death. Clint stayed in the vent for about two hours before Pepper and Laura convinced him to come out. Just then my phone rang.

"Zalia? What do we do when our phone rings in class?" Mr. Jones asked. I rolled me eyes.

"We answer it on speaker, I know." I sighed and pulled my phone out. 

Dad 🥞

Oh man.

"Potts? Are you waiting for something?" Mr. Jones asked. I sighed and pushed the answer button.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hi Zal. I'm gonna need your help with something in the lab when you get home." Dad's voice comes through the phone and into the classroom. MJ, Peter, and Ned all look at me nervous. I mouth at them help me. 

"What do you need help with, boss?" I asked, praying Dad would get the memo. Of course Dad being Dad, he went about not getting it.

"Boss huh? Wow. I thought you started calling me Dad when you were eight. What'd I do? Wait, don't answer that. I don't think I want to know right now." I looked up around the classroom. Everyone was staring at me slack jawed.

"Look Dad. I'm in class. And I'm on..." I started before I was cut off by an explosion and a scream.

"CLINT! WHAT THE HELL?!" Sam screamed. I heard the sound of something crash and a door slam. I slapped my forehead. A thump came from my left. I looked to the side. Flash was passed out on his desk. He'd fainted.

"Sorry about that. Clint threw a smoke bomb at Sam while he was working. Now he's running around in the conference room. Anyway, T'Challa's coming over later and I need your help with a prank for him." Dad said. "I'm thinking something with a dog. Should be funny. If Shuri comes that'll be even better. I know how much you get along with her."

"Yeah. Great, Dad. I gotta go." I said quickly.

"Well, you're quick to hang up. Fine if you insist. I'll be in the lab when you get home. Love you!" Dad said.

"Bye Dad." I replied before hanging up. I looked up at my classmates.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, looking hopeful. Everyone kept staring at me. Oh complete and utter joy.

***

Everyone ended signing a non-disclosure agreement to keep Zalia's secret about being Tony Stark's daughter. Luckily they didn't find out she was Violet Light. And the prank of T'Challa worked like a dream.

I got the idea for this one from a book of Spider Man oneshots by Ungrateful_Sneeze. It's really funny. Hope you liked this!