Zalia meets Peter

Zalia looked at Pepper, clutching her backpack. Tony Stark had adopted her one month ago and in that time he, Pepper, and Happy all agreed Zalia should use the last name Potts in public. It's safer that way.

"Pepper, I'm scared." The seven year old said.

"I know." Pepper said, parking the car.

"What if they don't like me?" Zalia asked. Pepper looked back at Zalia.

"It's hard not to like you, Zal. Everyone back home likes you and I'm sure the kids here at school will too." She said.

"You sure?" Zalia questioned.

"I'm sure. Come on, I'll walk you in." Pepper replied.

"Okay." Zalia said, putting her backpack on and climbing out of the car.

*Time skip brought to you by Point Break*

"Class, we have a new kid in the class." Ms. Genova said, gesturing to Zalia (who was standing right next to her). "This is Zalia. Wanna tell us something about yourself Zalia?" Zalia looked out over the classroom and fiddled with the bracelet Tony made for her.

"My name is Zalia and I like reading." She said.

"That's fun. Zalia why don't you sit down next to Peter? He'll be your helper for the day." Ms. Genova said. Zalia nodded and sat down next to the brown haired boy her teacher had gestured to.

"Hi! I'm Peter." The boy said, smiling.

"I'm Zalia." Zalia replied.

"I like your bracelet." Peter said. Zalia smiled. Maybe she'd like it here.

*Time skip brought to you by someone who like coffee*

"How was your day?" Pepper asked after Zalia got back in the car at the end of the day.

"It was fun. And I made a new friend." She replied smiling.

"Glad to hear it." Pepper said.

"I can't wait for tomorrow."

So Zalia and Peter have been friends for a while. And yeah, she has her powers by this point. She was born with them, just doesn't know why. So... yeah.