Prologue

When I found out Logan was cheating I was absolutely devastated. I couldn't understand where I'd gone wrong, the house was clean every night, and dinner was waiting on the table when he arrived home from work. I'd done all the grocery shopping, paid all the bills, took care of our baby boy, Julian and worked part time at Dye Pretty as a cosmetologist. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he'd stopped touching me anymore, or why he was constantly rejecting me when I'd asked for sex. I couldn't understand why he'd never slap my ass, or played with my títs anymore.

He'd made it pretty clear when I'd caught him cheating with the town hussy. Walking in on him balls-deep inside her 120 pounds nearly broke me. She was everything I wasn't, at least not since High School.

I'd opened the front door after a long night at work, Julian had come running to me, arms held up. The living room was a pigsty and Logan was nowhere to be found. I'd picked Julian up and walked up the stairs, the way up I could hear her moaning and him grunting. I remember my hearts quick pulsing; I'd caught them in action, on our bed with our year-old child baby gated downstairs by himself.

For months I'd had that gut feeling, and when I'd asked if he was cheating on me he'd said I was crazy. He'd made me feel like it was all in my head, the desperately sad thing was that I actually believed him. Or at least wanted too so bad that I'd made myself believe him.

They were so engrossed in their disgusting sexual act, that neither of them had even noticed I'd opened the bedroom door. I had shut it silently, packed two full trash bags of Julian's clothes, toys and bathroom necessities and left. I'd left everything behind. In all honesty, I wasn't angry, or even all that hurt. I'd felt numb. Numb from all the years of neglect. It felt as though I'd walked in on my brother having gruesome sex with some tramp and not someone I had once been deeply in love with.

I'd known I wasn't in love with him anymore, I hadn't for quite some time. I thought I'd found a good man when we married, I'd thought he was the one, and that there was no way he'd ever betray me.

He'd stayed with Tracy the-town-hussy when I'd left him. Said they were in love. The only thing that had hurt me during all that mess was the actual reason he'd cheated one me.

Thinking back on it now, is actually quite comical, I mean, she was so into it, moaning loudly, and praising him. Like his needle sized six inch còck was the best thing since cereal.

Judge Burke nearly laughed in his face when he'd tried to fight for custody of Julian.

But now, a year after our divorce is finalized, I'm not wallowing in self pity anymore. I'm not insanely insecure with my postpartum body.

And it's all thanks to one sexy Italian man.

Dante Moretti.

****
Vote, comment and follow.
This new book is going to get steamy!

Follow Mia Rose through her journey of self recovery with a little help from a sexy, occasional porn star named Dante Moretti.

Chapter one will be posted soon. This book is NOT for the faint hearted. This book will be foul-mouthed and extremely steamy.