Chapter Four

He looked confused, "I was there, yes?" I quickly realized he wasn't meaning it to be a question as I scrambled off my bed to the bathroom and slipped my robe over my partially naked body.

I came back into the room as he sat up against the headboard, I put my fingers to my temples and rubbed my palms down my face, "Oh god, we just..." I paced the space between my bedroom door and my bed.

I pointed to his limp manhood and repeated, "I put that thing in my mouth!"

He quickly covered his pènis as if I were trying to hit it with a bat and sat further up. "You're mad, yes?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Mad, honey that's an understatement. "Oh, I'm fûcking livid!" I yelled, not caring if I woke Julian anymore.

Jesus, what if I got an STD from him? How many women has he been inside? Oh god, or men? I put him in my mouth! I couldn't get over that tidbit of the whole ordeal. I was mentally disgusted by that. I didn't know how many women or men he'd stuck his prîck inside and I'd just licked all over it like a lollipop.

My stomach was churning at the thought of his member being in someone else asś. I tried not to barf as I ran to the master bath and furiously brushed my teeth. Twice.

When I came back to the bedroom he was dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed lacing up his black combat boots. "Were you... Were you ever with men?" I asked and for some god awful reason I was embarrassed. I shouldn't have been embarrassed, if anything he should be the one that ashamed!

He looked up at me, resting his hands on his muscular thighs, arms bent and elbows jutted outward. Why is he so fûcking sexy? Couldn't he just be normal and not a damn porn star for heaven sakes?

"No, bella. I've never been with man." I let out the breath I hadn't known I was even holding until now. Not that I had anything against gays or bisexuals, but the thought of another mans asś in my mouth wasn't at all appealing. I shuddered.

"Okay..." What now? I probably need to get myself tested for STD's. God, that's going to be one embarrassing nightmare. Oh hey, I slept with a porn star and now I need an STD check. But, how're you today?

He stood up and shoved his hands into his front jean pockets. "Mia, yes?" He asked and I nodded. "We were constantly getting checked for diseases. If I did a scene bareback we had to have documents showing we were clean. I didn't lie to you when I said I was clean."

Bareback? What the hell is that? I let out a nervous cough and said, "Um, what exactly is a 'bareback' again?"

He smiled and muttered under is breath, "Dio, sei così dannatamente carino."

I had not idea what any of that meant, but I wasn't too interested either. The gears in my head were turning, trying to figure out what a bareback was. I'd heard it somewhere before, but I kept coming up blank. "It means sex without a condom, la mia innocente."

I caught the last part of his sentence being as it was so close to English I could take a wild guess, "Are you calling me innocent?" My voice rose an octave, I was becoming angry again. Too much has happened in the last year and I was having trouble keeping my emotions in check.

He nodded his head in answer.
"Is it really such a horrible thing that I am more innocent than others might be at my age?" I asked. Too many times had I been made fun of for being a 'prude'.

"No" he replied as he walked to where I was frozen with my hands on my hips. I was looking at him like I look at Julian when I reprimand him.