Chapter Two

I knew I was inexperienced when it came to sèx, I'd only been with one man for pete's sake, but I never really understood how inexperienced I actually was, that is until the dark hair God ground his pelvis in my behind before whipping me around to press those plush lips to mine. His kiss was hard and demanding, and it surprised me that I hadn't tasted alcohol on his formidable tongue.

Heat rose in my belly, taking a beeline to the center of my legs. I hadn't had time to even challenge his kiss, not that I was really trying to begin with. His tongue sparred with mine, leaving me hot all over, not a one person in this packed club could take my mind away from the situation at hand.

I swayed side to side from dizziness and lack of oxygen, I didn't want it to end, but I needed to breath. As if he could read my mind he pulled back, untangling his hands from my hair and sliding them down until he reached the middle of my back.

His strong arms steadied me, as he leaned to huskily whisper in my ear, "Dante."

Dante? His accent was strong although I couldn't exactly place it. Sounded as though it had a Spanish draw to it? But, I was definitely no expert.

"My names Dante, yours?" He rasped, his husky voice spilling into my ear as heat pooled between my legs.

I scrunched my brows together, "Where are you from?" I asked, slurring my R's.

He seemed to be chuckling, with the way his shoulders slightly lifted and the way his chest vibrated beneath my palms. His so very hard chest. God, I bet he's faithful to a gym.

He leaned back into my ear, his warm breath was doing nothing to calm the heat. "Italy. You're quite drunk, yes?"

I shook my head and put my index finger to my lips, "Shh, nobody knows."

He threw his head back in what seemed to be laughter then brought his mouth back to my ear, "Would you like to go somewhere more... quiet?" He asked,

My body begged for me to say yes, so I simply nodded my head before pulling him by the hand to my table where my purse and the girls were.

Dante quickly stepped up to Samantha and said something into her ear, I couldn't hear what he was saying but when he was done she had a smile on her face and what seemed to be a you-so-better-tap-this look on her face. I smiled, it felt a lot bigger than a normal smile, and my lips felt numb. She rolled her eyes and spoke back to Dante.

We'd successfully made our way past all the sweaty, dancing bodies and made it out the door, he had his large hand wrapped around my smaller one, his hand felt strong, yet smooth. I found myself silently liking the warmth of his hand in mine.

"You never told me your name, bellissima."

I didn't? "It's Mia. Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

He let go of my hand, turning around to face me as he walked backwards down the sidewalk. Little shops and fast food joints lining a busy Main Street.

"I was thinking we could get something to eat, yes?" It could have been my drunkenness, but I found his accent extremely seductive. His left brow raised in question, but what had most of my attention was the way his broad chest muscles bunched beneath his white button up. How could he walk backwards like that? So easily? Probably because he isn't shît faced, Mia.

Goody-two-shoes Mia' was starting to make feel guilty for being drunk, I had a child to go home to for heaven sakes. Maybe food and coffee wouldn't be such a bad idea. Right, because you wouldn't have went with him if it weren't a good idea, my conscious sneered. She was right though. But, it was a hundred times easier to push that thought to the back of my mind. Way in the back where all the little alien dudes had millions of useless file cabinets.