Oppas :1

Hello lovelies🖤❤

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

" Hey baby girl wakeup it's your first day in college and you are still sleeping " Handsome boy said entering inside her sister room.

" 5 minutes more v oppa" She said sleepily.

" Come on baby girl hyungs are waiting downstairs, you know we all don't go to work before eating breakfast with you " V said caressing her hairs.

" Oppaaa~~ am sleepy" She whined

" Ok then I have to use my last weapon" He said and instantly whole room filled with loud giggles.

" I am sorry oppa hahah please hahah I am awake * giggles* let me go " She said breathing heavilyheavily when he tickle her nonstop.

" That's like a good girl now get ready we are waiting for you down stairs. "He said and leave from her room.

She jump from the bed and run to her washroom to get ready for her college.

" Is she awake" Jin said to v sitting on dinning room with other.

" Yes hyung that lazy bear was sleeping without care" He said smiling a little.

" Aish this girl, she will be late from college " Namjoon said shaking his head.

" Hyung is it really a good idea to send her college, I mean we can homeschooled her right, what if some boys flirt with her " Jimin said possessively

" You know jimin we can't do that, she is our only sister,our only princess, her happiness matter for us and don't worry for her safety I already have hired some bodyguards for her safety who would take care of her secreatly. " Namjoon said and other nodded understanding.

" Where are appa eomma hyung" Jhope said mentioning their parents.

" They are out for business but appa messaged that he want to tell us something so be home at evening" Namjoon said and they all nodded.