Award show (M) ⚠️

Hello lovelies ❤

" Ok boys get up and be ready for award show, your all dresses are in room. Go and get change." Stylist said to bts who were sitting on sofa.

"Ok " They said but stop when stylist called taehee.

" Taehee I have a special dress for you, so you come with me" She said and taehee look at her innocently.

" Why her dress is not with ours" Namjoon ask as other wait for answer.

" Because she is girl how can she change with you guys" Stylist said with duh tone.taehee blush hard hearing her words. " But we won't mind if she change in front of us" Jungkook mumble.

" What did you said" Stylist asked making him laugh awkwardly.

" Nothing noona" He said and ran to room.

" Now leave time is running you guys have to do makeup also" She said and they went away nodding.

" Come with me taehee" She said and both walk to another direction.

" I want you to look most beautiful out there in front of other idols. I know how famous you are for your look so bang pd said me to gave you beautiful makeover that everyone attention should be on you,other idols must be wearing sexy dress but I want you to wear beautiful dress so you can look like a princess between them" She said entering inside room where different dresses were hanging.

Taehee smile hearing her words.

"Here are three dresses wear them I will choose which look most beautiful on you" She said handing her 3 dresses to try.

" Ok noona" She said and went to change dresses.
She wear them one by one showing her stylist how they look on them.

" Yes let's get with this one" She said looking at black dress

" Umm noona what colors outfit oppas are wearing" Taehee asked curiously.

" Oh they all are wearing black also " She said smiling.

" Then shouldn't I go with white or either red because it will make me more prominent between them " She said thinking.

" Yes, You are genius taehee let's go with red one than" She said happily and look for red dress between pile of dresses.

" Yes this will look good" She said handing her dress. Taehee eyes twinkle seeing beautiful dress and happily went to change.

" You are looking etheral taehee" She said twirling her around.
Taehee get shy and said thank you with red cheeks.

" Makeup artist will do your makeup at the same I will check on boys ok" She said and leave the room.

Taehee went to get makeup done.

" Where is taehee noona" Jimin ask when he saw her coming without taehee.
" Her make up is being done, she will meet you at award show directly " She said and they pouted.