oppas : 3

Heya fellas ❤❤❤❤

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

" Should I wear this or that? " Taehee thought because she have date after college so she want to look best.

" Ahh I can't decide" She huffed angrily.

" What's my princess doing " Jimin said entertaining inside her room.

" Oppa I can't decide which dress to wear " She said showing him both dresses poutingly.

" Why are you wearing these, wear something decent" Jimin said not liking those revealing dresses.

" But oppa I have a date after college and seojoon oppa will pick me after college " She said shyly. Jimin glare at her making her nervous.

" Ahaha oppa I think I will go with this one, you go I am coming " She said running to change clothes. Jimin growl possessively and punch the wall a little. He went out from there annoyingly.

" Where is she jimin? " There dad asked as he entered in dinning room.

" Getting ready for date after college" He said with annoyed face making other brothers annoyed too.

" Oh that's great let's wait for her at the same time I will set table for us" Their mother said setting table.

They all were glaring at no specific one making their dad confused.

" I am ready,how I am looking" Taehee said smiling widely coming downstairs.

They all looked at her with mouth wide open

They all looked at her with mouth wide open. There hungry gaze was making her a little nervous.

" My princess is looking gorgeous"her fatther said twirling her. She giggled saying thank you.

" You are not wearing this" Namjoon growled a little making her scared.

" Why not" She whined.

" It's showing lot of your skin, boys at college will flirt with you too, so change into simple outfit" He said making his dad look at him with serious face.