in-laws last part

Hi bubs ❣️✨

" So it's true" Jungkook said not so happy.

" What are you talking about son, taehyung is our family and we love him like our family that's it" Jin said immediately dodging the question,Other nodded in support. They don't want jungkook to know there intentions toward taehyung. They can't afford to loose taehyung.

" So why so you all act weirdly in front of him, why get all shy and take his all attention hmm" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes. He is not going to believe them so easily.

" Because he is our family and what you want us to do hate him, which happen in every typical family? Sorry taehyung don't deserve that" Yoongi said with poker face, veins popping hard, hand itching to punch his face

Jungkook hum not knowing what to say. " I am taking him to Paris for a month " He announced making them freeze.

" Why" Jimin asked eagerly.

" For honey moon" He said shyly but frowned seeing there salty expression and jealous gaze.

" There's definitely something wrong with them" He thought and left to his room.

" When is taehyung coming back" He stop hearing his father voice.

" Tomorrow " With that he left to his room to talk to taehyung through phone.

Next day,

Taehyung smile widely setting foot in his home. He giggles seeing jhope, jimin and yoongi already standing at entrance eagerly.

Trio smile widely seeing him but cough fakely seeing jungkook behind him. They internally roll there eyes seeing jungkook hawk eyes on them. They act all cool greeting taehyung knowing jungkook is observing them.

" Where is appa and dad" Taehyung asked greeting them.

"'In living room" Jimin said and they all went there.

"'How are you son" Namjoon said caressing his hairs. " Fine" Taehyung smiled and hug Jin who kiss his forehead.

" I miss my baby " Jin said making taehyung shy.

" Come on let's eat I prepared all your favorite dishes" Taehyung ran to kitchen happily hearing it making them chuckle.

Jungkook feed his husband lovingly and wipe his lips gently with his own fingers licking them afterward. Taehyung blush furiously while other ignore the scene unfold in front of them, eyes glued to there food. They hate it to the core seeing jungkook loving taehyung knowing they can't.