oppas: last part

Hello lovelies ❤

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

"Ahh oppas are acting really weird these days" Taehee thought and change into night dress.
She walk out of washroom only to halt on her steps.

" Oppas what are you all doing here" She asked confused as it is time for sleep.

" We want to sleep with you today princess " Jin said coming close to her. They all were having hard time because of her body which was shining and inviting them to do things which are forbidden.

" But why" She asked innocently

" Just want to spend night like we used to in childhood princess, miss those moments " V said hugging her from side.

" But how we will fit on my bed" She asked as they all smile widely.

" No worries princess we have already set mattresses on floor of next door room, let's sleep there" Jhope said hungrily staring at her body.

" Ok oppa let's go then I am sleepy" She said picking her bunny plushy in her arms yawning cutely.

" Sure princess " They all said and led her to next room. They made her lay in middle, yoongi laid on her right side hugging her with jimin and Namjoon laying behind him. V laid on her left side with Jin , jungkook and jhope laying behind him.

"Oppas what do you all think about seojoon oppa" She asked to them. Their eyes turn dark but they hold their anger and yoongi said" Let's not talk about him angel, today is our night so let's forget about him" He said with not so happy voice. She nodded and close her eyes totally forgetting that she promised seojoon that she will call him at night.

They all were lovingly staring at her with leaning on their arms and hand under their head as she sleep in to deep slumber.

" Hyung I can't wait to make her ours" Jimin said crazily staring at her.

" We can't neither jimin" Namjoon said as they stare at there princess.

Yoongi trace his hand on her body from leg to neck sensually groaning at her soft skin.