|Meeting|Art The Clown

"Dawn, if you don't stop bumping me with your elbow, I will shove you into the damn street and pray that a car hits you." Y/n snapped at his friend. Dawn let out a small laugh, not believing he would actually do it. She walked around the man and hooked arms with her other friend, Tara.

"Calm down, Y/n, she's drunk." Tara said. After walking for what felt like hours, the trio finally made it to Dawn's car.

"I'm driving!~" Dawn yelled out.

"I'd rather not die tonight." Tara said and laughed nervously. She tried to steal the keys away from Dawn, but it seemed fruitless. While Tara distracted the other woman, Y/n snuck up from behind and grabbed the keys. He shook them and gave a frustrated smile.

"I say, the less drunk one should drive." Y/n said before handing the pieces of metal over to Tara.

"Shouldn't you be driving then? I didn't see you drink an ounce of that punch." Tara raised an eyebrow.

"That's because I was in the backyard chugging who-knows-what from a see-through gas canister." Y/n replied and leaned against the car, a smug look on his face. At the party, he set the record for the fastest chug, and made out with the host of the party because of it. Hell of a night, he'd call it.

"Well, if I'm going to drive, I need some food. Let's go to a pizza place that's close to here and sober up." Tara said and tried to rub the exhaustion from her eyes.

"Sounds good to me." Y/n said and shrugged, pushing himself from the car side.

"Hey guys, look." Dawn flicked her head and the other two looked in the direction. They saw a guy dressed up as a clown with a half-black half-white costume with black and white makeup. He had a tiny black top hat and was carrying a large black garbage sack over his shoulder like he was Santa. That is, if Santa was Pennywise.

"He's kinda hot. Y'know, I've got a thing for clowns." Y/n said in a joking manner, flicking his eyebrows up and down. He smiled as he tried not to break into laughter.

"Oh my God, you're deranged. He looks like a creep." Tara scoffed and gave Y/n a disgusted look.

"Hey handsome! My friend says you look hot!" Dawn yelled towards the clown and violently shook Y/n. Y/n looked horrified as he felt the color drain from his face. It was already pale from his skeleton makeup though, so nobody could tell.

"Jesus, D! I'm gonna strangle you with my suspenders!" Y/n slapped the side of Dawn's head.

Oh yeah, now would probably be a good time to tell you what the hell he's wearing.

Imagine one of the Tiktok lumberjacks, but instead of a tight black or white shirt and tan pants, he's got a fishnet lookin top, and some short ass shorts like the ones you can find in the girl's aisle of any fucking store. And guess what? They make his ass look bigger than it actually is; perfect for getting catcalled and ass-grabbed!

And because of a dare, he's wearing a collar. Yes, like a furry or a femboy, you decide which one.

For some reason, he decided to paint his face like a skeleton so now, he looks like he came from a strip club in the underworld. A great costume for Halloween and any club. Hell, he'd probably get five free drinks by the end of the night! Anyways, back to the story.

"Aww, c'mon, you could get a hookup tonight!" Dawn smiled as Y/n just rubbed the side of his head.

"Or, he could get brutally murdered!" Tara whisper-yelled. Dawn and Tara began bickering as Y/n glanced back up to the clown. He had a massive smile on his face. However, the unholy amount of black lipstick he had on could be the reason for that. Y/n gave a small wave to the clown and mouthed 'sorry' before looking to the ground in embarrassment.