|I ♡ You|Danny Johnson

I sat on my bed completing work related business on my laptop. It was easy, but boring. I wish I could be doing literally ANYTHING else. Buuuuut, I didn't want to be fired, so I had to. I yawned and looked at the clock on my nightstand. 'It's only 7? Dammit.' I spoke inside my head.

Tap! Tap!

A knock on my window. I looked up to see a note taped to my window. Great. I'd completely forgotten about my amazing, wonderful, stalker. He stopped by every once in a while, but thank God he never did anything wild. I sighed as I got out of my bed and walked to my closed window. I opened it slightly and snatched the paper. I closed the window and unfolded the note. Check your front porch. It read. I sighed again and walked downstairs to my front door. I opened it and looked down at the porch.

A bouquet of my favorite flowers and a black box beside it laid on the concrete porch. I hummed and smiled. I bent down and picked up the flowers and box. I walked back inside and closed the door. I brought the flowers to the kitchen and grabbed a vase. I filled it with water and placed the flowers inside. I positioned it on the middle of the island. I opened the black box and a metallic smell wafted out. Inside was another note. I picked up the note and there was white cushioning underneath it. I opened the note and read the red ink.

For Y/n, the man that will always have my heart ♡. I chuckled and used my fingers to reveal the object in the middle of the cushioning. The smell became worse as part of something dark red showed. I grabbed the object, which was slimy, and pulled it out. Yuck. Damn, it was heavy. I almost gagged as I'd gotten it halfway out of the box.

"Holy shit.." I muttered. I froze as I stared at it. How sweet. A human heart. What a romantic. I put the heart back into the box and put the lid on it. This shit stunk and I don't want to be blamed for the death of whoever this was. I also didn't want to be murdered by the hunter. I shuffled to the phone hanging on the wall. As I reached for it, it began to ring. I picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello, Y/n." A raspy, deep voice said on the other line. "Did you like my gifts?" He giggled. I gulped as my throat ran dry.

"Who's heart was that?" Those were the only words that my mouth was able to form.

"Why does it matter?"

"Who did you kill?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Shhh. There's no need to raise your voice. And don't worry, it wasn't anybody you knew." He purred. I was quiet for a minute deciding my next move. "Did you like it?" He asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Like it? Did I like it? I– wh– you're crazy!" I shouted.

"That doesn't answer my question, love." His voice was sickeningly sweet.

"Don't call me love." I mumbled.

"Mhh.. you still haven't answered my question, Y/n." I thought for a second. If I said I didn't like it, he'd probably slit my throat while I slept. If I did say I liked it, he'd probably bring me more body parts. I didn't like either option. Yeah, having a human heart is cool, but it stinks like an asscrack and it'll start to rot. Maybe I'll ask him for one that won't rot. No, that's weird. That's really weird. "Y/n?"

"Huh?"

"C'mon love, stop stalling."

"Next time, find a way to keep it from rotting." My thoughts slipped out my mouth before I could restrain myself. I quickly hung up the phone. 'Dammit Y/n! Now he's gonna bring you another one! Are you seriously this stupid?' I continually smacked my forehead as I muttered the word 'stupid' over and over. I grabbed the box and trudged up to my room. I opened the door and saw another note on my bed. I groaned and walked over to it. I picked it up and flipped it open. Thanks for the idea ;). Fuuuuuuck. Why do I have to be so stupid? I wanted to kick my own ass. Now, I'm going to get another heart. At least it won't stink. Hopefully.

I sighed and looked around for a place to hide my gifted organ. I looked in my closet and found a big box. I grabbed it and took the top off. I put the black box inside and put the lid over it. I hide it deep in my closet and sigh as I back away. I hope to God that doesn't start to smell like ass. I walk back to my bed and face plant. Lord have mercy on my soul.

——————————————

This wasn't the best, but I hope you guys still liked it :)