1

— 𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 —     

 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 stuffed her hands in the pocket of her nike sweats, as she walked down stairs to the balcony where isiah was sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram stories.

"yo" she said taking a seat next to isiah, suddenly rubi came walking down the stairs, "billie where you at" rubi yelled from the kitchen.

she gave isiah a shut the fuck up look, "she in here" isiah yelled back, she looked at isiah and scrunched her face, "what the fuck bro" billie whispered angrily 

rubi made her way to the balcony and tried to sit on billies lap, "get the fuck off me" she mumbled pushing her away, "what--" she huffed, not wanting to argue.

rubi was billies ex, they dated for only two months when she just started to get annoying and clingy, so she ended up ghosting her for almost five months. billie started texting her again last month, they arent really in a relationship they just fuck sometimes. but billie hates it when rubi is trying to be affectionate towards her.

isiah kept replaying a instagram story over and over again "turn that shit off" billie said annoyed at the song replaying 100 times, "na look, she fine as fuck" he said showing billie the girl on his phone.

"whats her name" billie asked still looking at her story, "nariya, she gon be at that party tonight" he said moving the phone away from her face, "shit really" she said and he nodded in response.

at this point billie felt rubi staring hard at the side of her face, she turned to her seeing her giving me a weird look, "fuck you staring at" billie said and she turned around rolling her eyes.

                                             — 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 —

"whatchu want" i asked isiah over the phone, "uhh hot fries" he said "nasty ass" i said giving him a disgusted face, "just get me my shit" he sucked his teeth.

i grabbed all the stuff i wanted like chips snd candy, including isiahs hot fries, i was walking to the register so he can ring my stuff up.

"the total is 14.78" the cashier said in his thick new york accent, i grabbed my wallet from the pocket of my sweatpants. as i was about to pull the money out i heard a voice behind me, "yo billie!" i turned around and saw a guy with a black ski mask on, pointing a gun at me.

i quickly felt around in my pocket for my gun then i remembered i left it in the car "fuck" i whispered to myself, the guy in front of me started shooting, i start running around the corner store ducking the bullets being shot at me.

i finally found the exit and ran to my car and drove off as fast as i could.

"where my hot fries at" isiah said confused, "some bitch tried to shoot me" i said still out of breath, "you could've ran out with them!" he said shaking his head, "are you jo— im tired of yo shit" i said going upstairs to my room.

                                             — 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 —       

i came out the bathroom with my outfit and makeup done for tonight "you look so good baby" mia said clapping her hands together, "thank you mimi" i said smiling while taking a seat on my vanity chair.

"is there gonna be alot of people?" i said rummaging through my bag for my lipgloss, "mad people" she said chuckling. "you know how much i hate big crowds mia" i said, already feeling the anxiety creeping in.

"know but you gotta get out of your shell and meet new people, you know?" she said getting up from my bed and standing behind me fixing my hair.

me and mia, or "mimi" have been friends since basically birth, our moms used to be good friends until my mom took "her man" me and mia still stayed friends regardless of what happened between our parents.

"when is darius picking us up" i asked mimi who was busy fixing her lashes, "ion know" she said licking her lips trying to focus on fixing her lashes, "been like twenty minutes" i sighed.

we suddenly heard loud ass music coming from outside "yup thats him" mia said getting up, i grabbed my white fendi bag and followed behind her.

"damn its cold as fuck" i said wrapping my arms around myself "i told you to bring a jacket" mia rolled her eyes at me "i didnt know it was that cold" i mumbled.

"bro what took you so long" mia complained to dari as soon as we got into the car, "had to deal with some shit" he said not clarifying the shit he had to deal with.

"why you got a ski mask in here" i said pointing at the ski mask laying on the floor in front of me, i picked it up and put it over my head, i made a fake gun with my fingers "bapbap" i said trying to make gun sounds, mia started laughing, "lemme try" me and mimi started taking turns putting it on, laughing our asses off the whole time.

"give me my stuff back" dari said reach his arm to the backseat snatched the mask from my hands, "you a party pooper!" i said crossing my arms, "lame ass" mimi said opening her phone.

...

"im gonna go over there with dari" mia said yelling over the loud music, pointing at the other side of the house where people where smoking hookah, i nodded and watched mia leave with darius.

i would go with her but i hate smoking and drinking, that shit changes people in the worst way possible and i just dont want to be near that type of shit.

i sat back on the couch watching everyone dancing and socializing, i pulled my phone out from my bag snd started scrolling through instagram.

"why you sittin alone", i looked up and saw some girl standing in front of me, "im just waiting for a friend" i simply said not trying to create conversation, the girl sat next to me on the couch, i ignored her and turned my attention back to my phone.

i felt her eyes on me as i was on my phone, i turned to her about to say something but her face caught me off guard, her beautiful blue eyes and her pink full lips, "you like what you see ma" she said smirking, "shutup" i said cringing at what she said.

"whats yo name" — "nariya, you" i said fixing the end of my shirt, "billie" she said and i hummed in response, "so can i get yo number" she asked with confidence, "yeah" i said, she gave me her phone and i put my number in.

"nari-- who's that" she said pointing at billie, "a friend" i said, "see i told you--" mia got cutoff by the gunshots going off, "oh shit!" mia said grabbing my hand running out the front door, i looked behind me and saw billie with her gun out.

me and mia made it inside dari's car without a key since he never locks his car. "where the fuck is he?!" mia said looking out the window from her side, "look hes coming out" i said pointing outside my side of the window.

darius came in the car and drove off fast "darius i swear if you ha—" mia began to speak but darius cut her off "why does it matter if i had something to do with it!" darius yelled, me and mia just sat back in silence.

A/N: new book, i might update everyday depending on how much u guys like itt, also excuse any mistskes