6

"mia stop" i giggled kicking her off of me, she got up from the floor and threw a sock at me "your so annoying!" i said laughing out loud while pushing the sock away from my bed.

"mimi i gotta tell you something but please dont get mad" i said with a frown on my face "what did you do nariya" she sighed.

"im dating billie" i confessed, "since when" she said crossing her arms, "a week" i said playing with the rings on my finger

"as long as your happy im happy" she said with a smile, i nodded and layed my head down on her lap, "she's coming over actually" i said biting my lip, "oh" she said chuckling, "be nice okay" i said lifting my head up from her lap, "we'll see" she shrugged.

billie

"hey mama" i said giving nari a tight hug "hi i cant breathe billie!" she muffled, "sorry" i said letting go of her.

"uh this is mia my bestfriend" nariya said pointing to the curly headed girl behind her, "hey" i simply said.

nariya jumped on top of her marble counter, sitting down. "so what do you guys want to do" -- "i just wanna chill upstairs honestly" mia said, "okay lets go to my room then" nariya said jumping off of the counter and leading us upstairs.

"i like your room" i said looking around, "thank you" she said smiling.

mia sat on a blue bean bag while me and nariya sat on the bed.

"your parents not home?" i turned to nariya "no my mom isnt home, thank god." -- "what about your dad" i said and mia glared at me, "its okay mia" nariya said.

"he died" nariya said, "oh shit sorry" i said apologetically, "i can show you a picture though" nariya said pulling out her phone.

nariya showed me the picture of her dad, and he looked really familiar but i dont know where ive seen him before.

"he looks exactly like you" i said chuckling, "i miss him" she said closing her phone.

a few minutes later me, nariya and mia were just chilling watching a move. mia kept giving me weird ass looks the whole entire time.

"im gonna get some popcorn" nariya said getting up from the bed, "you guys want any?" she said sliding her feet into her slippers, "nah im good"—"i want some" mia yelled at nariya who was already out the door.

i felt mia staring at me the whole entire time, i turned to her and give her a look, "why are you staring at me" i said confused. "there's something about you thats just unsettling" she said, i sucked my teeth and turned my attention back to the movie.

what is this girl on about..

"popcorn!" nariya said kicking the door open with her foot because her both her hands were holding a big red bowl of popcorn.

"thats alot of popcorn" nariya said looking at the size of the bowl, "dont act like you not gonna fuck it up" nariya chuckled.

mia ended up leaving before the movie ended, so me and nariya were by ourselves finishing the movie.

"billie-" nariya began but was interrupted by my phone ringing, i took a quick glance at the name on the phone 'rubi' i quickly turned my phone face down so she wouldn't bc see.

i mean i dont really have anything to hide, me and rubi dont talk anymore.

"who was that?" she said sitting up from my chest "my friend" i licked my lips, "oh okay" she said and layed her head back on my chest.

nariya ended up falling asleep on my chest, i heard my notifications go off multiple times but i didnt pay attention to them since i didnt want nariya asking questions about shit.