3

— 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 —

 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of the car, billie shut the drives door behind her.

"how we gon get in?" i whispered to jeremiah and isiah, "the window dumbass" he said pointing at the window next to the front door of the house.

"you really think we're going to fit in that tiny ass window?" jeremiah whisper yelled, "billie can go in through the window and open the front door" — "why do i have to do it!" i said angrily, still whispering. "just do it pussy" isiah sucked his teeth.

i groaned and made my way towards the window, holding my gun to my side, i smashed the window with a brick i found the ground and wormed my way inside the window.

i suddenly heard alarms go off, i quickly opened the door and signaled jere and isiah to come in "they got cameras in this shit" jeremiah said, looking around. "hurry the fuck up why you guys standing there" i said shaking my head, we all parted ways into the house.

i went upstairs to the master bedroom, im guessing. "oh shit" i whispered to myself picking up diamond earrings from the dresser, admiring it.

i looked down and saw a white and black dog between my legs, i put my gun down on the dresser and kneeled down to the dog "hey" i said smiling.

"billie where the fuck you at?" isiah said yelling from downstairs i quickly stuffed the earrings in my pocket and grabbed my gun.

"your ass coming with me" i chuckled picking up the dog.

i ran downstairs and saw red and blue lights flashing from down stairs "shit" i said, we all ran to the car and drove away fast.

"they behind us" i asked jeremiah who was in the backseat with isiah, "no" — "bro billie your bitch ass dog peed on my seats" isiah shouted, a d i laughed out loud, "thats what yo ass get"

"we finna get in trouble bruh, they had cameras all over that bitch" jeremiah said with worry in his voice, "you the one who said we had to get your lick back now look at you" i said shaking my head.

jeremiahs bother got mixed up in our shit and got shot, we ended up finding out who shot him, and robbed his house.

..

"how much these worth" i asked the man upfront, he took a look at the diamond earrings, "atleast six thousand" — "damn" i said shocked, "yeah ima pawn it" i said licking my lips, he took the earrings and gave me six thousand, in cash.

a/n: is that how pawn shops even work ion even know mann 😭

"look" i said over facetime showing nari the money, her eyes widened, "you gonna by me my shein cart" she smirked, "mmtch get off my phone" i chuckled, "you tryna come over" i asked her, "yeah sure" she said placing her phone down, "bring my twin" — "my baby not your twin" she yelled.

— 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 —

i knocked on the door waiting for billie to open it but some other guy did, not the one i saw the other time though this one was fine.

"you here for billie?" he asked letting me in, "uh yeah" i said placing my car keys on the counter, "she not here right now" he said licking his lips, "im jeremiah" —"nariya" i said laughing, "why you laughing" he said smiling walking closer to me"i dont know" i said shyly, "you--" jeremiah began before billie walked through the front door cutting him off.

"billie" i said running up to her, hugging her. "what took you so long" i asked her, "i went to get dog food" — "you have a dog since when?" i said surprised since i didnt see a dog when i was here last time.

"she was asleep when you came over last time" she said placing the dog food on the floor.

"cmon lets go upstairs" she said wrapping her hands around my waist, "jere go home" she said to jeremiah, "damn okay"

..

i like your chain i said touching the cuban link around her neck, "ima get you one just like this mama" she said smiling, her little dimple appearing on her cheek.

"im tired" i said snuggling into the crook of her neck, she turned off the tv and put a blanket over us, and we both fell asleep together.

A/N: i didnt proof read so excuse any mistakes !!