9

"wake up'' i said trying to shake billie awake, ''leave me alone'' she said groaning, "wake up billie"

"huh" she said in her sleepy voice, "your hair is all over your face billie" i giggled while pushing a strand of her teal hair out her voice.

"give me a kiss" she said puckering up her lips shutting her eyes, waiting for me to kiss her.

"brush your teeth first nasty ass" i said pushing her face away from me, "your annoying" she said getting up and heading to the bathroom, i followed behind her just because i wanted to.

i sat on top of the bathroom counter while watching her brush her teeth.

she finished brushing her teeth and was now rising her mouth out with water, "give me a kiss now" she said while walking closer to me, "no your mouth all minty now" i said shaking my head, "your so annoying nari" she rolled her eyes.

she then quickly ran out the bathroom and turned off the light and closed the door behind her,

"billie stop doing that shit!" i said yelling at her while opening the door.

i saw billie in the kitchen looking around in the cabinets, "we dont got shit in here" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"lets go out to the market then" i said grabbing my charger from the plug in the living room, "ight go put something on, dont take long" she said opening her phone, "can we match please" i begged her, "no" she immediately said, "i hate you" i mumbled to myself while walking back to the room.

i decided to wear some black shorts with a red v cut cropped shirt, "im done b" i said to billie who was still in the kitchen, "okay lets go" she said, i walked in front of her so i could go unlock the door.

i suddenly felt billies hands wrap around my waist, she started pressing my ass against her. "billie lets go" i said pushing her hands away, "fine" she said.

"mama get the other one" she said pointing at the blue topped peanut butter, i put the red topped peanut butter away and took the other one.

i jumped inside the cart and told billie to push the cart, "your heavy" she said over exaggerating, "shut up billie" i rolled my eyes.

"billie faster" i said, she then started running around the while store with me in the cart, "damn" i said holding on to the sides of the cart.

"billie watch out!" i said seeing donuts stacked on top of each other in the middle of the store.

"bro what the fu-" i was cut off by the cart colliding with the box of donuts.

i was on the ground while billie was still standing up, she stood there laughing at me, she then pulled out her phone and took photos of me.

"bro stop" i said getting up, "help me fix it" i said picking up a box of donuts, "hell nah, ima go pay" she said walking away, i rolled my eyes and continued trying to fix it.

"yo you need help" i turned around and saw a tall ass girl standing in front of me, she had look dark lashes on, red hair and a tat under her eye. she wore baggy black sweat pants and a oversized hoodie, with some gold accessories to go with it.

"yeah" i said, "how the hell did you even end up doing that" she said bending down grabbing boxes of donuts, "my girl pushed me into it with a cart" i chuckled, "oh you got a girl" she asked and i nodded.

"mama lets go" i heard billie behind me as i placed the last box of donuts down, "i gotta go" i said to the girl who was helping me, "can i get your number, you seem cool" she asked and we exchanged numbers

"hurry the fuck up nariya" billie yelled again, "im coming damn" i said fast walking to her.

"who is that" she asked looking back at the girl as we walked out the store, "new friend" i said, "why you need friends you have me" she asked, "billie dont do this shit right now"

"block her" she said, not looking directly at me. "no billie" i scoffed, "give me your phone" she said trying to pull my phone out my hand.

"fuck is wrong with you, making a big deal out of nothing" i said snatching the phone out her hands, "give me the phone" she said, she took the phone away and threw it.

"billie!" i yelled, "fuck you" i said and left her alone in the parking lot, i sat down on the curb trying to calm down when i felt a light type on my back

"you good" the red headed girl said, "i got in a argument with my girlfriend" i admitted, she sat down next to me and put her arm around my back.

"she dont deserve you" she said and i stayed silent, "whats your name you didnt tell me earlier" she said turning to me, i turned to her also and saw her features up close.

"nariya" i said licking my lips, "ani" she smiled, "you got a ride" she asked me, "no" i shook my head.

"can you take me to my girlfriend's house" i said buckling my seatbelt, "yeah sure, type in the address" she said handing me her phone with google maps open on it.

"damn this house big as hell" she said looking out my window, "thank you for the ride" i said, "no problem"

i walked up to her door, before i can even knock she opened the door "hey" i said, "why did you get a ride with her" she asked, i shrugged and walked inside.

"look at me" she said, and i turned around and she walked towards me, she pulled me against her, and wrapped her hand around my neck, tight.

"keep fucking playing with me nari"

A/N: this book gonna end real soonn

excuse any typos !!