7

its only been a week since ive last spoke with billie, she has been blowing up my phone saying stupid shit, but i just put my phone one do not disturb and ignored her.

me and her are still together since we didnt really break up.

''mia do i really have to go'' i wined at her, ''yes you need to show billie what she missed' she said grabbing a pink tinted lip gloss then putting it on my face. ''shes not even gonna be there'', ''so i still want you with me, maybe you can find someon-'' i stopped her in the middle of her sentence, ''i dont want anyone else mia'' i said and she just nodded silently.

''okay this or that'' i said showing her the to outfits i had picked, ''none of them' she said shaking her head, ''let me find an outfit for you'' she said getting up and going into my closet, ''try this''.

i came out with a white long sleeved tub top and a short ass white skirt that had a built in thong, i paired it with rick owens and a black cross body purse.

''cute'' mia clapped lightly i smiled at her, ''do you want me to pick your outfit?'' i asked her ''hell no'' she laughed ''fuck you'' i said rolling my eyes.

''is dari gonna drive us again?'' i asked her, she shook her head no ''hes been so bitchy lately i dont even know why'' she shrugged, ''maybe you can find yourself a man at the party'' i winked, she playfully tolled her eyes at me.

our uber came and we got inside, i hate ubers so much it gives me hella anxiety, what if i get kidnapped or something.

''lets take a selfie'' mia said clicking  the story icon on instagram, i posed for the photo, putting up the middle finger up, i didnt even know i did til after, its like my hands are trained to do so.

''ima tag you, repost it on your account so billie could see'' she said posting the story, ''mia-'' i began but she snatched my phone out of my hands, reposting the story. ''bro'' i said annoyed.

''all these damn people'' i said looking around at the many people outside the house, ''so many options'' she said nudging me, i side eyed her.

we made it inside, the house was pretty small so everyone was cramped in. dont let me get started on the pungent smell of sweat and weed.

''lets get a drink'' mia said practically yelling because of how loud it was, ''mia i dont drink'' i said but she dragged me into the kitchen where all the drinks and jello shorts were.

''lets do jello shots'' she said excitedly, giving me a mini cup with jello in it, i looked at it for a moment complementing if i should take it, 'fuck it' i whispered to my self and put the whole thing in my mouth.

i dont even remember how much i had after that honestly. 

''oops'' i said giggling as i fell on someones lap, i got up and looked at who it was, ''jeremiah!'' i smiled, ''you look real good'' i said giggling, ''you good'' he asked me and i nodded.

''have you seen a short curly headed girl'' i said asking about mia, ''no'' he said chuckling, ''ima go look for her'' i said about to leave, ''lemme come with you'' he said getting up and holding onto my hand so i didnt fall.

we found mia talking to a random guy sitting on the couch, ''mia baby'' i said hugging her from behind, she turned to me ''lets dance''she said leading me away from jeremiah, and i nodded. 

i bent over in front of mia and shook my ass on her, ''since when did you learn how to do that'' she said and i chuckled, i went lower, moving my ass to the beat of the song,

 i looked behind me and didnt see mia there, it was jeremiah. i mentally shrugged and kept going, billie isnt here anyway.

billie

''thank you'' i said to the guy delivering my food, as soon as i opened the box of food i got isiah came running downstairs ''watchu got'' he said, ''your a fat ass'' i said, he came up to me and started taking a piece of my food, ''bitch move'' i said pushing his hands away from my food.

i ended up having to give him some since he really wouldnt leave me alone.

i was eating and my phone was against a random box, i was watching some random show on netflix while i ate, my phone kept going off constantly, ''bruh'' i said closing out of netflix and going to instagram, i clicked the first dm.

''aint that yo girl?'' 

i clicked on the story the person sent from jeremiah and my jaw dropped, it was a video of nariya bent all over him and shit, ''isiah bring your ass down here!'' i shouted for him, ''what'' he said running down the stairs ''where jere at'' i asked him, ''a party'' he said, ''take me there''

''im going to kill him, deadass'' i said angrily, ''billie cmon we been friends for so long you cant do this shit'' he said, ''i shouldve told him to stay the fuck away from her''

we pulled up to the party and i got out the car and slammed it shut, i pulled up my jean shorts before making my way in.

i pushed passed everyone that was in my way, some people even yelled at me but i really didnt care.

i saw mia in the kitchen where the drinks are at, ''where the fuck is she'' i said, she looked at me up and down, disgustedly ''i dont know'' she shrugged and walked passed by me.

i looked behind me and saw what looked like jeremiah and nariya on the couch, i stormed up towards them, ''billie?'' nariya said squinting up at me, i grabbed her and pushed her off jeremiahs lap, ''chill billie'' jeremiah said,  i pulled out my gun from the front of my pocket, i crouched down to his level and put the gun into his temple, ''she has a gun!'' some random dude said  pointing at me, and everyone paused and started running out the house frantically. 

''fuck you doing with her'' i asked pushing the gun harder intp his temple ''nothing bro'' he said defensively ''stop fucking with me jere'' i said, ''i thought you guys broke up'' , ''billie chill it isnt that deep'' nariya said trying to grab the gun away from me, ''get away from me nariya'' i said sternly, she took her bag and left.

''dont kill me billie were friends rem-'' he began but i already pulled the trigger, i ran out the house leaving him there on the couch.

i saw nariya outside waiting for her uber, i grabbed her shoulder ''bring your ass over here'' i said but she didnt budge, ''you killed him billie'' she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

i was about to answer when i heard police sirens in the distance, i grabbed her hand and we both ran in the car, getting inside.

''drive isiah'' i said, ''can you take me home'' nariya asked, ''fuck no'' i chuckled, she didnt say anything in response, the whole car ride was silent.

A\N: excuse any mistakess, should i continue this book?

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐁.𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें