Chapter 1

(Third Person POV) After Spud Muffin was sent to the dark side of the mall, he heads there to accidentally see a old friend to help him out a lot. Spud Muffin at the dark side of the mall: "What is wrong with me..." Spud Muffin says while he is about to sleep in one of the antique stores at the dark side of the mall before hearing a bit of talking outside. "Hmm?" Spud Muffin gets up and goes to check up what's the talking noises. He gets outside the antique store and finds 4 botbots, all very different like the Lost Bots being very different bots. Although, a certain botbot caught Spud Muffin's eye. "Puggie?" Spud Muffin asked in a shocked tone. Puggie realises Spud Muffin and replies back also in shock "Spud Muffin?". The other 3 botbots stare in shock, and then Puggie runs towards Spud Muffin and hugs him. "Spud Muffin!" The dog plushie Puggie says as tears run down his eyes. "Puggie!" Spud Muffin picks up Puggie and hugs him. A botbot from the other 3 says "Oh! It's you! Spud Muffin! You know... Puggie talks a lot about you!". That botbot was Mushy! The strawberry piece cake! Spud Muffin looks surprised "really?" he asked. "Yup!" Mushy replies, smiling like a proud mother. Another botbot says in shock still "W-W-WHATTTT?!". That botbot is AndroPen, the tablet pen! The last botbot says "Wow! Spud Muffin here?!" That botbot is named staight up named Pretty, she is a makeup brush.

(Puggie POV)"Why? WHO? WHAT? WHEN?! Why would anyone send you here?! You couldn't have done anything bad right?! I bet that bitch Burgertron sent you here!!!" I ask Spud Muffin very,very shocked. Who would send him here? Spud Muffin looked scared to say it but explains everything.

(Spud Muffin proceeds to tell the story.)

I was in utter shock, but i don't blame him for doing stuff like that, he was mistreated for too long! Everyone was else was in utter shock... "I really feel stupid after doing all that, i really do..." Spud Muffin says really sad and probably depressed. I hug Spud Muffin tighter and saying "I forgive all that." I didn't expect it, but everyone else agreed, and Mushy said, "It's fine, Burgertron treated you really like a sidedish for a very long time so we can accept you'd do that!". Mushy's voice softens the mood a bit.

(Third person) "Can we change the topic and talk about how were going to introduce Spud to our squad?" Andro asks. Mushy looks at AndroPen then Spud Muffin excited. Puggie jumps out of Spud's hand and starts to jump up and down excited! "Umm... what's the really excited faces?" Spud Muffin asks confused. "Welcome to our squad Spud!" Mushy replies happily.

*blink blink* Spud Muffin asks "what?"