Chapter 5: Who could've done it?

"W-Who would even do this?" Dimlit cries, in both ways. Spud Muffin looks scared, and so do the other Sades. "Why would somebody do that?" Spud Muffin asks. Mushy replies with, "I'm not sure who, but it definitely wasn't us." The Sades look at each other scared.

"Well, it's not like we can do anything about it..." AndroPen says, and after that, then saying,"They probably don't want us to." Spud Muffin replies."Let's at least try! Maybe... maybe... umm... no, never mi-" "So they can accept you back?" Pretty asks Spud Muffin, interrupting him. Spud Muffin nods, knowing they now know why he wants to solve this case... "Let's do it! I wanna see the mysterious cases behind this!" AndroPen excitedly says. Mushy agrees and so do the others except for Spud Muffin. "Hey... it's fine... you got us..." Puggie says to Spud. Spud Muffin smiles at Puggie. "Yeah! Let's do this!" Spud Muffin exclaims.

"So, where should we start first?" Pretty asks. They see the Lost Bots checking out the body, and everyone else went away. Dimlit is more scared than the others. The others are also scared of what has happened. "We have to solve this murder case somehow," Burgertron says to the other Lost Bots. The lost bots are searching the body except for Bonz-eye... she's standing still... "What is she doing?" Mushy asks. The other Sades shrug confused as well but then Bonz-eye exclaims "I know your there watching us... COME OUT!". Bonz-eye turns to the direction that the sades are hiding. "Crap..." Spud Muffin says in a quiet voice. "Where's Puggie?" Andro asks. Puggie already came out of his hiding spot. "Hello there!" Puggie waves to Bonz-eye and the other Lost Bots. Kikmee jumps in to ask "Oooo! Who are you?". "I'm Pu-" Puggie pauses when he sees Burgertron... Puggie looks...mad...