Chapter 2

(Third person because more ez) "Umm..." Spud Muffin was confused. "You are going to change many lives of botbots, you know? Also, our squad name is the Sades!" Puggie said with excitment. Suddenly, Puggie saw a shadow behind Spud Muffin, a human sized one, but he knew that shadow. "There you are! By the way, this is Spud Muffin!" Puggie talking to the person behind Spud Muffin's back. Spud Muffin was confused until suddenly, he felt himself get picked up in the surprisingly clean human's hands. "W-WHAT?!" Spud Muffin looked at the human. The human asks, "Spud Muffin, eh? Don't be scared! i won't tell anyone! Also, i'm Mussy! Nice to meet ya!". Spud Muffin did not go into his alt form because he was already caught. Spud Muffin was about to panic until someone said, "He won't hurt you! He also has nicer hands than David!" Puggie said that, so Spud Muffin had to believe it.

Mussy then puts Spud Muffin down. "How did you guys get a flesh being on your side?!" Spud Muffin asked, shocked and curious. Puggie starts to laugh, and AndroPen does the same, Mushy face palms, and Pretty isn't paying attention much. Spud Muffin confused. "Why are they laughing?". Pretty rolls her eyes and replies, "Hearing flesh beings is so yesterday! We call "flesh beings" humans!". Mussy takes out his backpack, sits down, opens the bag, and places it on the floor. "What are you doing?" Spud Muffin asks Mussy. Before Mussy could answer, Andro screamed, "WOOHOO!!!" Then he gets inside the bag, and so do the others except for Spud Muffin. "What?" Spud Muffin is very confused on what't going on. Mussy puts his hand out to Spud Muffin and says, "Come on, we have many things to do!". Then Mussy picks up Spud Muffin and puts him in the bag, Spud Muffin is very confused.

In the bag, it was very comfy and smelled nice, and everything was good. Spud Muffin is still worried and asks, "What's happening?!". Mushy replies happily. "You'll get used to it! Welcome to The Sades Spud! Just wait until we get to our destination!". A few sounds were heard from outside the bag, Mussy getting into a car, then driving away. "What was that?" Spud Muffin asked, clearly very worried. "The sounds of the start of your adventures!" AndroPen replies, really excited, Puggie hugs Spud Muffin, saying,"So glad you're here now, Spud!!!"

 "The sounds of the start of your adventures!" AndroPen replies, really excited, Puggie hugs Spud Muffin, saying,"So glad you're here now, Spud!!!"