Chapter 3: An Entire New Universe

They finally reached their destination, another mall... Andropen jumps out the bag, and so does Puggie landing on Andropen. Puggie and AndroPen laugh while Mushy and Pretty hop out the bag. Spud Muffin gets out the bag, and his face hits the floor. Mushy and Pretty laugh with Puggie and AndroPen laughing even harder. Spud Muffin gets up embarrassed, surprised to see an entire different mall...

Spud Muffin is very confused on what's happening. "Come on! We'll show you around!" Puggie exclaims. Puggie and the others walk towards a... stage? Spud Muffin looked around the stage even more confused. Suddenly, a large crowd of botbots come to see the stage for some reason. Suddenly, Puggie drags Spud to the back of the stage.

Confused and scared, Spud Muffin asks "W-What are we gonna do?". Pretty replies with "You'll see!". Suddenly, the curtains open on stage. Puggie walks on stages, clears his throat and says "Hello everyone! It is the KREW SADES!!! And today we have a new member of the Sades!!!". The entire crowd cheers. Puggie looks at Spud Muffin and signals him to come on stage. Spud Muffin sighs and goes on stage scared... "THIS, This is our new member Spud Muffin!!!!" Puggie exclaims. Everyone cheers for this news.

Spud Muffin looks at Puggie and the crowd of botbots smiling. He has never felt so included before back at his home but here, he felt comfortable for some reason. Puggie signals for Spud Muffin to say hi to everyone. "Hi everyone!!! I'm Spud Muffin... I came from another mall, the mall that Puggie is also from... I really love being here!" Spud Muffin explains himself. The crowd cheers for Spud Muffin. "Welcome to The Sades Spud..." Mushy whispers coming out of nowhere. Suddenly, Pretty and AndroPen were also there. They all said hi to their fans, and once the crowd was gone, Spud Muffin and the 4 others and Mussy were alone.