Chapter 4: Dead bots

The 5 botbots are now back at the dark side of the mall at their home. Mussy left, leaving the 5 bots. "So... you guys must be really popular at that mall, huh?"Spud Muffin asks. The other 4 nod, and Mushy says, "Yeah! Cool, right?". Spud Muffin then replies, "Yeah! Cool!". Puggie looks a bit sad. "Puggie? Puggie, what's wrong?" Spud Muffin asks. "You're gonna have to sleep at the dark side of the mall... I'm really worried about you being scared..." Puggie looks scared for Spud Muffin. Spud Muffin chuckles, saying, "As if! I won't get scared!".

But as soon as Spud Muffin turns around, he sees a very creepy doll staring down at him. "AHHHH," Spud Muffin screams. Andropen behind the doll laughs hard. Everyone else does, too, but Puggie just chuckles. "Hey, that doesn't count!" Spud Muffin still a bit scared of the doll but laughs anyway. They all then go to sleep, Andropen in the doll store, Mushy just sleeping on the bench with Pretty and Spud Muffin with Puggie sleeping next to one of the plants.

The next day, everyone wakes up from a loud scream. The 5 wake up not looking at each other. "IS ANYONE DEAD?!" Mushy screams but sees the other 4 alive. Mushy sighs in relief, still though.. who screamed? Suddenly, they hear a familiar voice from the normal side of the mall. "SOMEBODY HELP! A BOT IS DEAD!!!" Screams the voice... ulf?

"Oh my god! We have to check it out!" AndroPen runs to see what's happening and the others too. They then hide behind something to get a peak at what's going on. They then see Ulf crying over a dead body. It was one of the Hunger Hubs! The Lost Bots were there as well. Everyone was scared and confused. "Who could've done this?!" Ulf asked, confused and scared. Ulf hugs Burgertron in fear. The Sades look at each other, confused. Who could've done it?