But where are they?

Alison's P.O.V
"Try harder Ezra pull" I yelled
The door would not budge we were searching everywhere and we finally found some where they might be were just north of where the cops found A's lair and the apple farm which felt like I have been there before.
"How do we even know if their in there" Ezra stated.
"We have to try I'm not giving up on them" Toby said.
"Me either I promised Hannah's mom I would find her and the girls" Caleb said .
"We all have to try again okay boys on the count of 3 pull as hard as you can 1...2...3 go" me and the boys try as hard as we can to pull the door open and to our surprise it did there is a huge stair case gong down to the darkness.
"Are we gonna just go down there" I said nervous.
"I'm calling 911" Toby said (in this he's not a cop)
"Okay" we all said.
"I need to find aria" Ezra said.
"I need to find Hanna" Caleb added
"I just hope there okay" I said.
"Their on their way hopefully their down there and okay I really hope she's okay" Toby said
"Did you guys hear that" Ezra said
"Yeah" we all said
"It sounded like high pitch screams" Ezra added
"Let's go down" Caleb said. We followed Caleb down the stairs and into hallways with a lot of doors we tried to open them but they would not budge. "What the hell is this place" Toby said. "I have no clue" I said.

Toby's P.O.V
We tried banging on doors and opening them but they would not open until the lights went out and all the doors open. "Let's go find them" I stated. We all enter doors i was in shock I stepped into an almost exact replica of Spencer's room. I tried calling Spencer but I could not hear her. I opened a door connecting to her room and saw what looks like to be a electric shock system. "Omg spence" I said. I ran out to see Alison, Ezra and Caleb. "There rooms are almost exactly like there real ones" Caleb said. "I'm really scared for them" Alison said. "But where are they?" Ezra said.

I hope you like my first chapter I'm gonna try to follow the abc family PLL storyline but add my own twist I'm gonna try to make all the fans happy so leave comments on what you want to see. How did you like tonight's episode (6x02) I found it kind of boring but I will try to spice it up a little! Kisses -S