Hopeless

~2 Months earlier~

Spencer's P.O.V

"RUN" I scream. We all run in our orange jumpsuits. Smoke all around us from the vault where we burned A's stuff. We grab Mona from her room and start bolting up the ladder.

 "Did we make it" Aria says coughing.

 "We are in a fenced off area" Emily stated. 

"Come on we can clime it" Hanna says as all the girls but me run at the fence.

"STOP" I scream. They all look around and realize its an electric fence. 

"I don't believe its a real electric fence for one second" Hanna says. 

"So you think -A is bluffing" Aria says. 

"Well i'm not testing its bluff" Emily says. 

"Let me try something" Mona's says as she throws her shoe at the fence. The shoe instantly gets burned. 

"Yep definitely electric" Hanna says. We all glare at her while laughing who knew even when one of the worst things is happening your friends can still make you laugh.

Hanna's P.O.V 

"What do we do now " Emily says

 "I don't know Em, Spencer do you know?" I say. 

Spencer shakes her head puzzled. 

"Well all I know is I don't wanna go back down there to are "rooms" that's for sure" Aria says. Just then the speaker goes on and a robotic voice says "your wish is my command" then the door closes. 

Spencer runs over to try and pull the hatch open. "Its locked" Spencer says.

 Causing gasps from everyone. I march up to the camera "So your gonna let us starve up here" I say angry. Then the thunder strikes causing all of us to shake. The rain is pouring down now. All of us sit together trying to think of a plan but we don't come up with anything are minds don't work when were cold, tired and afraid.

~2 Days later~

Emily P.O.V

"How long can a person go with out food" I ask. 

Mona and Spencer say "3 weeks" I never really noticed before that Spencer and Mona are a lot a like. 

"But some people can only go a few days without water" Spencer says. Making me worried. 

"You know your dying when your not hungry or thirsty anymore that means you organs are shutting down" Mona says.

 "Mine a definitely working i'm so thirsty i was thinking about drinking my own pee". We all laugh. 

"I could so suck on a pee ice cube right now" Hanna says. 

"I'm so thirsty I would lick sweat off of a jock strap" I say with disgusted looks from my friends while there laughing. 

"You win em" Aria says and I smile.

"We just need to hold onto hope" Mona says.

Spencer scoffs "I gave up on hope a long time ago". All the girls frown. 

"What are we going to do now" I cry out. 

"I don't know" Hanna states comforting me.

~The Next Day~

Spencer's P.O.V

We are all slowly dying. The sun is beating hot on are bodies. We have been through so much physical and mental torture through out these past years but this so far has been one of the worst things that I have ever had to deal with. This will definitely mess me up for years. I'm still not fully over what happened back in the woods a few months ago when I saw "Toby" dead. It still haunts my dreams, I really hope hes okay I will never be able to live with my self if I see him hurt like that again.

We had no strength to get up or even speak to each other until the robotic voice sounded again. "Good Morning Dolls please make your way back down to the lighted pathway". We all get up and groan. 

"Not again" I say nervously. 

"What do we do" Aria asked.

 "I don't know, Mona you have been here longer you can decide what we will do"  Hanna asked. 

I'm so scared right now I'm nervous to be up here or down there. I know that this wont be the end i'm not going out without a fight we will do this! 

Will we.

"Maybe this was are punishment maybe its not mad at us anymore" Mona says hopefully. 

I hook on to Emily's arm and Hanna does the same. Then Aria and Mona hook arms and lead us to most likely another horrific event. We leave the fenced off area. I know where in the northern hemisphere but where are we. How far is home. Hours, minutes, days we have no idea.

We are walking down the cold dark hallway. With only little lights peeking through the bottom of the walls. 

"What does it want from us now" Emily questions.

We hear subtle foot steps in the distance and we turn around to our surprise we find -A with a gas mask on and we embrace for the worst. Just then -A grabs Mona while the room is filled with are screams and gas. We all try to fight it but then we all fall down. 

Aria P.O.V

I feel really cold. I'm not fully aware of my surroundings all I feel is coldness. I'm trying to open my eyes but its just not working. Am I dying. I push the thought out of my mind as I finally get up. I look beside me and see Hanna thankfully breathing. I look down and realize i'm fully undressed and so is everyone else. luckily under sheets. God only knows what -A did to us. I hear moving as the other girls regain consciousness. 

"I feel like my brain is being pulled out of my eye socket" Spencer says holding her head. 

I notice Emily looking down her sheet and she sighs in relief. "Thank god".

"What" Hanna asks confused.

"I thought -A harvested are origins" Emily answered.

"We would not even be alive right now" Hanna says.

"You can still live with one kidney" Emily says causing both me and Hanna to check, luckily we are all good.

We are silent for a few seconds until I brake it "What do you think happened to us".

"I don't know but I have a lot of gross dark ideas" Spencer says uncomfortably.

"Ew Spencer, don't go there, I'm sure that... did not happen" Emily says but Spencer's still unconvinced.

The thought did cross my mind I hope we are just over thinking everything.

Just then Mona walks in with a tray and a smile. Shes wearing a hospitable red candy stripe nurses outfit. One that me and the girl's are pretty familiar with considering we have worn them many times.

"Mona, what the hell happened to us" Hanna asks. 

"I'm not Mona, Hanna I told you not to call me that, that bitch is dead to me". Mona says causing Hanna to roll her eyes.

"Okay then Ali, how long have we been asleep" I ask.

"Only for a few hours" Mona says handing everyone juice and aspirin. 

We all take it and wash it down with the tiny bit of orange juice we got.

The room echos in the intercoms voice telling us to go to are rooms for a surprise. Mona refuses causing all of us to get panicked and worried on what will happen to us.

The intercom plays 3 jingles and Mona says that we have to go to our rooms or else.

 We all rush holding are sheets over our body to our rooms. Mona enters her room, followed by Emily and Hanna. Me and Spencer take a glance at each other and we both go in. I look in my room and see a big puffy dress with a note attached saying I thought this dress was very Aria, welcome to my dollhouse I can't wait to play . The note sends chills down my spine I'm feeling completely hopeless more then ever.

I'm sorry I have not uploaded in a long time I am going to try to update more regularly! -S