Torture

Hanna's P.O.V

It's been I think 2 months since the last time I have seen the girls. I feel so bad about everything. These past weeks have been constant physical and mental torture. I'm barley holding on to hope. 

I'm braking inside just thinking about what is going to happen to me and my friends. -A has done a lot of terrible things to us over the past few years but this is insane. What did we do to deserve this. We were mean girls once but that can't just be it there has to be something else we did that we don't remember.

 I'm sitting in my cold "room"  in my big puffy dress that -A gave me the day we were locked in here. I looked around at the 3 doors in my room, how could this bitch even make my doors the exact same. 1 door led to the hallway of doom I call it. Another to the... torture room with shock machines. I shiver at the thought of having to get shocked again. Luckily I did not get shocked last week but the others did which makes me sad to think of. The next door was the bathroom. I walked in looking around I still can't believe it got my washroom perfect. I looked at my self in the mirror in disgust. What happened to the bubbly happy girl I once was. 

I miss Caleb so much I really hope he is okay and not trapped in the mess that I created for him. I really hope he and the others get us out of here soon before its to late. 

-A has broken me he starves me for days to act like my eating disorder which brings back terrible memories. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I start crying like I have been these past weeks. I just want to be okay again. I want my friends, Caleb, and my mother so much. I sat on my bed for a few minutes when something I did not expect to happen happened. The door unlocked and opened. I was bracing myself for -A to pop out but nothing happened. 

I walked up to the door when I heard the voice chime. "hello dolls, please make your way towards Alison's room" It repeated a few times until I fully made my way into the hallway.

I saw them after 2 months they were there in front of me. I was happy to see them but also scared. Emily looked bad not her usual positive self and Aria looked like a small ball of anger and sadness. I ran up to them and we hugged. We hugged until Aria broke the silence.

"Wait, wheres Spencer".

We all looked around confused and quickly made are way towards her room. Spencer was sitting on her bed in her giant ass puffy dress silently crying. She was happy to see us but I could tell something was braking inside of her. We all hugged and made are way towards Alison's room.

Something was different about Spencer. She looked the worse out of all of us. Her head was hung low and I noticed there was a big bruise on her back. I have a good guess on who did that to her which sent shivers down my spine I really hope shes okay. We all went in and to are surprise Mona was not there. The loud speaker came on again.

"Hello dolls, please start to unpack for the arrival of Alison Dilaurentis". 

We started to unpack in silence until I broke it. 

"I'm sorry for everything guys". 

The other girls answered saying there sorry's too. We all went in for a group hug. 

"It was not any of are faults" Emily said.

"We did not want to do that to each other" Spencer said.

"Are bond is to strong for it to brake" Aria said.

I smiled at them and we got back to work. We were a little happier now just to be each others presence but we were still scared on what was going to happen next.

"Did you guy have to sign the welcome card to Ali" I said.

All the girls turned away looking ashamed.

Spencer was looking through a box and saw a newspaper that said Ali was released from jail.

She showed it to us but i'm not hopeful.

"If that even is a real paper".

"I hope it is" Spencer said to me.

Something just hit Emily "wait guys, what if we are preparing for the arrival of the real Ali not Mona" Emily said looking at Alison's stuff in the box.

We all looked scared and horrified on the thought but we all agreed.

"Where's Mona then" Emily says.

"I don't know but I hope she is okay" I say.

We got back to work unpacking her things. I saw that she kept the picture of us at the lake and it made me smile. I noticed Spencer across the room and also saw that he had a bruise on her leg and one on her wrist. I'm sure there is more. I walk over and kneel beside her.

"Are you okay Spencer" I whisper gesturing towards her bruises.

She looks down ashamed. 

"It's okay I know we are going to get out of here soon I can feel it. Then you can see Toby again" I say trying to sound more hopeful.

Spencer gives me a sad smile.

"And you can see Caleb and your mom".

We both smile and get back to work. I'm interested and concerned about what happened to everyone especially Spencer. But we said we would discuss it after we got out but I don't know if I or any of the girls will be able to discuss it.

After we finished unpacking we went back to are "rooms" and found boxes. The doors were kept open I guess so we could still see each other. -A told us to unpack are things. I opened the box and found a bunch of things inside. Pictures, clothes and stuffed animals but that's what did not concern me the most it was what they were wrapped in. Newspapers about my mom.

 The article said she was in the hospital. I started to cry hard. Tears pouring down my face. My mom better be okay. The girls ran in with concern on their faces. Emily helped me up and started comforting me. My tears subsided and I saw the other girls have glassy eyes like they are about to cry. I noticed what they were holding. Aria had pigtunia, Emily had a rosewood sharks shirt, and Spencer had her scrabble piece necklace that Toby gave her. 

"I think -A is trying to make this place are home" Spencer says.

We all look worried and scared as we should be we are just teenage girls.

I read the newspaper allowed to them telling them everything. They all give me looks of concern. 

It hits them about whats going on to are families.

"They don't know if were okay or even alive" Aria says.

All of us start to frown.

"I'm constantly worried about them, scenarios go inside my head on a loop, day after day, night after night" Spencer says.

Aria marched up to the camera and screamed "I'm going to kill you for this you hear me!!".

Me and Spencer managed to get her calm again.

"Aria calm down, We don't want -A to get really angry trust me" Spencer says.

I stare at Spencer giving her a sympathetic smile.

I start to cry again.

"I really hope my mom is okay" 

Spencer looks at me sad and whispers to us.

"We are going to get out of here tonight I promise".