Will we make it?

Spencer's P.O.V

The girls looked at me like I was insane.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Spence I don't think we will make it out of here" Emily said with tears threatening to fall out. Hanna put a comforting arm on her shoulder.

"I have a plan" I said.
Which is true. After we got locked in I wondered the hallways when the power shut off at night and found what I think could be a way out.
I explained the girls my plan of sneaking out during the 3 minutes. We already burned a lot of -A's stuff but I think I found another way. When I was looking around the hallways I found a room that powers the electricity for the fence and the doors if we can disable that we can find Mona and go. I told the girls my plan and they seem hesitant but they really want to leave and so do I. Even though when I get back I'm sure Toby will have a ton of questions about why I have bruises everywhere which is going to be hard to explain. I also look like complete crap.
"It's so crazy it might work" Aria said.

"It's are only chance to get out of here" Hanna said.

"Then let's do it" Emily said.

We all went in for a hug and final goodbye until see each other later for hopefully the end of all the pain and torture we have had to deal with these past weeks.

later that night

There is still some time until the power shuts down so I have sometime to think about everything that happened and how I'm going to be able to explain it to people. These few weeks have been something I have never experienced true pain and misery. I have felt alone so many times in my life but this felt different. Over these weeks I truly realized how much I need my friends and Toby. They are the only reason that I'm still here. I hate hope so much because things never work out for me and I'm tired of being depressed about it but right now and in these past few weeks I have the most hope I ever had. I'm holding on to hope not just for me but for my friends. Every time something bad... happens to me in here I hang on to hope that I will make it out and be able to see Toby again and maybe actually get some sleep. I just want the nightmares to stop and the voices in my head to be quite again, hopefully someday. 

Just when I was getting deep into thought it was time to go. I met the girls in the hallway with all of our supplies. We only had a few things that we found in our rooms to help I guess we can thank A for that. Hanna has bobby pins to help me unlock the door since there is a padlock on it, in my room A just gave me my old field hockey stick so I'm going to bash the machines.

"Are we ready" Aria says as we rush down the hallway.

We all nod getting ready to brake in. We have to do this fast before A notices were gone. Since the powers out the alarms wont go off when we brake in but we still have to do this fast.

"I'm scared" Emily says.
"this seems to easy" Aria adds.
"Shut up, we are going to get out here I will do anything to make that happen" I yell.

We do as planned and managed to get in to the room. I'm counting in my head and we have 2 minutes and 23 seconds to try and shut off the back up power generator before it turned on. I am scared about what Aria said about this being to easy but I'm desperate now I need to see him again. We all need to get home. The room is cold and dirty like it has not been tended to in months which for all I know is true.
"So are we just supposed to smash shit" Hanna asks.
"That's kind of my plan" I say.
"I think you've come up with better Spence" Emily teases.
I roll my eyes.
"Do you want out or not we're wasting time we have exactly 2 minutes and 2 seconds so hurry your asses up and get smashing" I say.
They all stare at me wide eyed and nod.

We went to town smashing and damaging the power supplies getting all of our anger out on these things. I really hope this room is sound proof, did not think that through oops. I have lost my touch of planning from being stuck down here. We have finally finished just in time for when the power should have turned on. Now we have to make a run for it and grab Mona.

"Okay let's grab Mona and get out of this hell hole" I yell.

The girls all follow me on the quest to find Mona. We quickly check all the doors together refusing to split up cause I think we learned our lesson now. We keep checking until we finally found where Mona is.
We see that Mona is still in the same pink dress with her blond hair now dirty from being down in this hole for God knows how long.
"Mona omg!" Hanna yells.
"OMG please help me" Mona cries out.
"Don't worry we're getting out of here" Emily reassured her grabbing a ladder.
We help her up and make are run for it.
We run towards the exit getting hopeful for are escape. We stop dead in are tracks when we think we heard are names being called.
"Did you hear that" Aria asks.
We all nod confused.
"It kind of sounds like the boys and Alison" Emily adds.
We all turn around thinking it could be them to our surprise it's Charles.
"Leaving so soon" he says in his demonic voice aiming a gun at us.

I swallow hard. Will we make it?
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I've not updated in a while I will try to be better! Kisses S