Home

AN- You might need to go back and re read what happened, sorry it took so long school was rough and I needed a brake so hopefully I will update again soon, thanks for being patient :) -S

Aria's P.O.V

Every one jumped out of their skins.

"please don't hurt us" Emily cried.

"what did we do wrong" Hanna yelled.

I have never felt this scared in my entire life. Even though we spent weeks in this hell hole I still had hope that we could get out which calmed my fear. I would think about that one day me and Ezra could live a happy normal life together but standing right here looking at all my friends horrified faces that were all gonna have a deathly fate washes away all of my hope.

"so which one of you is first, how about you Spencer"

Spencer shoots us a worried look as "A" grabs her by the neck holding the gun to her head. Tears were streaming down Spencer's face and ours. We were screaming for him to stop. I try to reach out to Spencer but "A" yells at me if I come any closer he will shoot her.

We all held hands preparing for the worst about to happen and then we heard a shot and a scream.

We open our eyes but to our surprise it was not Spencer's scream. it was A's demonic one. Then we see the cops. I look down and see "A" was shot in the arm. "Don't shoot there are other people by there" one cop yells. Every thing was happening so fast. The cops were approaching "A" and Spencer but before they could get him "A" made a run for it and got away, which then Spencer fell to the floor in tears and shock with what happened.

We all rush over to hold Spencer, ignoring the cops asking questions.

"Spencer oh my god" Emily says holding her.

We hear our names being called by our friends and boyfriends but the cops pull them away before they can see us.

We lift Spencer up still holding her crying. The cops try to get us to move but were to in shock in what just happened. All I can hear is the cops telling us its okay and our sobs. "everything is going to be alright" Mona says to Spencer comforting her. We all hold each other as the cops walk us back out so we can get checked out.

General P.O.V

The girls walk back hand in hand through the dark hallways. Remembering all the dark times that had just happened here. As they walk past there "rooms" they begin to shiver at the memory's of them being in there and hold each other harder. They run up the stairs quick to get out of this place and see their loved ones.

They all run out using the little bit of energy they had left. They were in shock as they realized they made it. Looking around they saw a lot of cops and ambulances but most important there bed buddies all standing there in tears and relief in there eyes. The girls broke up from each other to run into their boyfriends and girlfriends awaiting arms.

Alison's P.O.V

It feels like a dream seeing my best friends run out of that place. I look and study them quickly and notice the bruises and fear all over them. I have mixed emotions, I'm so utterly happy that they are all "okay" as in not dead but so sad that they went through all this. These past few months I blamed myself for all of this after all I am the one started it, if I was not there friend this wouldn't of happened. My thoughts stop as Emily comes running towards me, even after all these weeks being down there she still radiates beauty. While shes in my arms I soothe her crying telling her it's okay. I love this girl so much it's going to be the death of me.

Caleb's P.O.V

The girls run up and suddenly my eyes start to water. They are alive, they made it. I have missed Hanna so much and every little thing I took for granted like I missed her sarcastic comments, her constant need to get her way and most of all how much love she gives me.
I see Hanna run up beside Spencer. I quickly notice how thin they got, which makes me pissed, I will find "A" and they will finally get what's coming to them. The anger quickly turns to sadness as i hold Hanna into my arms.
"I missed you so much" I cry into her hair.
She cries harder as she replies "me too".
I continue to hold her and comfort her thanking God that she's okay.

Ezra's P.O.V

I see her standing there and I start to cry. I'm so mad at myself that I couldn't have found her sooner. I call her name and she runs up to me grabbing on to me tight crying. I look at her and hold her equally as tight not wanting to lose her again. Your okay I keep repeating out loud still in shock. She nods against me while I continue to smooth her.

Toby's P.O.V

So much is happening around us but all I see is her. Just of the sight I start to cry. I notice that she looks a lot skinner, which makes me wanna kill "A" even more but not as much until  I see the bruises all on her body. Upon seeing them I cry harder thinking about what that bitch did to her. I call out to her and she sees me and runs into my embrace holding me tight like she's scared I'm gonna disappear. She's crying hard and shaking making me really worried.

"Spencer it's gonna be okay I promise" I choke out.

"H h he almost shot me" she crys out.

I hold her tighter upon hearing that kissing any where my lips can reach trying to calm her down. She pulls away, and I see the fear and pain in her eyes.

"I missed you so much, I really need you" she says to me.

"I missed you to" I say.
And I really did so much more then she will ever know but she's finally safe and I won't let anyone get her ever again.

A/N
Haha just another quick one, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried to include all of the couples reunions but next chapter will involve family and more sad/happy moments regarding what happened down there so stay tuned for that. If you like my story please vote to help motivate me to keep updating, thank you for everything :) -S