Chapter 15

Your pov

Your leg throbbed from being snapped in half. Ashton tied you to a metal chair with wire. Your body was giving up you haven't eaten...your starved, your beaten up, your body wont regenerate because of lack of meat, And you fricken missed sunlight. You've been kept in a storage facility that's what you thought at least. Ashton was loading some kind of gun behind you. "See this wire.." Ashton starting explaining his plan. "This wire is hooked to that door which is hooked up to this trigger..when someone walks through..Pop their head is all over the beautiful dirty floor" smiles Ashton. "I'll kill you" you hissed. "Yeah good luck with that.." Ashton smiles. "Don't worry you'll be dead soon at this rate you'll go insane from lack of food...or you'll die of starvation! not as gruel-some as your boyfriend did to my sister taking her head and all..but it will do." Ashton smiles. "He wouldn't of had to kill her if you would of just backed down!" you growl. "Shut up. You're kind is going to hell." Ashton hisses. "I'll meet you there" you growl. "Gladly" he hisses back and leaves the room for good. You tried pulling the wires off but they cut in worse then the metal bands did.

Ayato POV

I was at the location Neem had given me. Minx and Blanca where going to enter from other entrances we all had walkie-talkies. I saw the helicopter with a tarp over it..This is it. (Y/N) I'm here. I pick up the walkie-talkie. "Lets go." I say as I put on my mask and walk in. There where many CCG officers. I summoned my kakugans. and shot crystals at them all.

Your pov

you heard shots and gun shots. Ayato?! Your attention went back to the gun behind you. You hopped up and down trying to knock it over.

Ayato Pov

I made it to the second floor looking through every door. Blanca had the west and Minx had the south side I had the East we would all meet at the North if none of us found her. A CCG officer jumped up behind me trying to choke me with some wire. I thrust my wings back and straight up going through the officer. "(Y/N!)" I shout hoping she might be able to here me.

Your pov

Ayato..no please stay away..!!!! You kept trying to knock the gun over you got a inch closer to it but it was a good three feet away.

Ayato pov

I pushed open doors and made it to the third floor. When I saw him..Ashton..the one who took her the one who killed her mother.."So..we meet again" Ashton smiles as he pulls out his hoes. "You owe me a death" he dashes towards me. I leap up into the air. "Like hell I have a promise to uphold." I growl as my wings clash with his hoes.

Back and forth we kept going which felt like forever but it was only a few minutes. "Just die!" Ashton snarls lashing up, down, side, to side. I didn't notice his foot that had slipped behind me and pulled my foot up making me trip. Sh++ "I got you now! your mine!" he shouts as he brings down the hoes. I brace my self. SPLASH Instead of the hoe coming down on me...a kakugan a feather looking kakugan was protecting me. I looked behind me. A female ghoul with a mask in the shape of a peacock It looked just like the bird humans keep in zoo's "Neem?" I mutter as I leap beside her "I didn't need your filthy help" I snap. "You didn't have to ask" Neem smiles under her mask as she pulls her kakugan back. "Neat kakugan peacock" I mutter as I hold my wings out. "Don't have to size me up now" Neem says as she spreads out her kakugan that literally looked like the peacocks feathers. "I got this..go find (Y/N)" Neem whispers. "No way..I have to kick his a**" I growl in frustration. "Look who knows where (Y/N) is go get her out of here. You did your part let me do mine." Neem snaps. I sigh I would usually just kick her for arguing with me but I had no time anyways. "Fine." I take off running. "So..Ashton." I hear Neem say as her kakugan and his hoes clash.