1

Another OC , Jang Hyuk , GangWoo's boyfriend

Four years ago

             Everyone was buzzing in every corner of the school and in every senior class because today was none other than Graduation Day.

              "Come on Ting!" GangWoo pulled his friend by the wrist , "come on you need to write something."

              "Whatever," Ting replied not really in the mood to mark his signature that marked his departure from being a high school senior. He took the chalk from GangWoo and wrote down.

               "Finally , freedom !" GangWoo shook him and both boys wrapped their arms around each other with merry grins om their faces , years of studying and preparing for CSATs were finally over.

                 "Finally ," GangWoo licked his ice cream , "High School had became boring since  junior year. Good riddance."

               Ting chuckled and licked his  own ice cream , the two boys were seated down in the school courtyard basking in the sunset of their High School one last time. Their own way of saying goodbye to this annoying learning instiution.

                 "Maybe now my mom is going to stop hammering on my case about studies and stuff ," Ting said while taking another lick of his ice cream.

              GangWoo nodded and smiled brightly , "Mine too."

                "So what are you going to do in the meantime?"

                "My Dad said i could go on a trip with him to America once the CSATs are over and done with .you?"

                Ting smirked , "you rich people can go anywhere can't you?"

                "Of course ," GangWoo said proudly , "how about you?"

               "Mom said I can help her with the store ." Unlike his best  friend who came from a very privileged family and got a chance to spend his holiday abroad , he had to work in his mother's store in his free time.

                "Ouch ," GangWoo snorted making Ting roll his eyes playfully. "I thought you planned to go to Thailand to visit your maternal grandparents."

               "I still can ," Ting shrugged , "my mom said i could stay with them for a while."

                  Ting-Nae Siripongthon was mixish ; part Thai part Korean from his Dad. His mother moved to Korea  while his maternal grandparents still lived in Thailand and he liked to visit them from time to time.

                  "Anyway,"  Ting smiled at his best friend , "what do you plan for University life?"

                  "For the first few months ; Uni life is going to be a party for me everyday . The girls , the parties everyday fun."