3

Ting's POV

I could not comprehend what my ears picked up - the guy I found super cute was into Nara , I didn't have a problem with Kimchi crushing on Nara - but what the heck! he wanted me to help him pursue Nara.

"Ting?" He looked at me with his those cute eyes of his behind his glasses , "did you hear me?."

I blinked and pretended I wasn't zoning out and tilted my head at him, "what did you just say ?"

"I..I?" Kimchi gulped as I advanced towards him untill his back met the wall , Ting had to stop himself from smirking when the other guy looked like a deer in headlights when he basically got in his personal space.

I placed my hand on the wall next to his head definitely knowing I looked like a predator when I smirked "use your words Kimchi - the same words you used just now."

Kimchi seemed flustered but he found the courage and looked at me head on , "I like Nara and I would like your help to pursue her. Please?"

I couldn't help chuckle how he said the last part so weakly . He spoke so calmly and openly , be then sounded so nervous - how was a person this adorable without knowing . "so you thought ; ' hey , let me go to Ting's room and ask if he can help me win Nara's heart right? And he'll agree ' ." I said sarcastically.

"It was dumb ," he suddenly blubbered and looked away from me , "you know what. Pretend it never happened."

Before I could say anything , Kimchi was walking away from me muttering to himself .

I could only watch him go feeling amused and hurt ; one hand , I found it amusing he had the courage to come to me despite not been acquainted with each other yet he still wanted my help to pursue Nara. And that was where the stung kicked in ; I liked him , well I found him cute (he likes him🤭🤭)and he liked my ex of all people. Why was my luck terrible with guys?

Kimchi

"use your words Kimchi - the same words you used just now."

Ting told me while directly gazing at me - he definitely knew how to look at others without breaking contact.

I felt as if my brain had the words forming bit my mouth wasn't opening , he was blocking any possible escape and not to mention in my personal space. Why was he acting like some predator and I was the prey.

I tried to emulate his coolness and spoke boldly , ""I like Nara and I would like your help to pursue her. " When he just stared at me unimpressed , I added ," Please?" In a soft voice. Gosh that sounded so pathetic after sounding so confident which I rarely was unless it was something like presentations.

I frowned once he chuckled "so you thought ; ' hey , let me go to Ting's room and ask if he can help me win Nara's heart right? And he'll agree ' ." The sarcasm was dripping from his voice ; it wasn't condoscending nor was it with malice , it sounded plain humorous to him and I couldn't blame him? I probably just made a joke of myself.

"It was dumb ," I suddenly blubbered - I had to get away as soon as possible , "you know what. Pretend it never happened."

I walked away from him feeling humilated and I had to fight the urge to groan ; I probably made a complete fool of myself in front of someone like Ting-Nae Siripongthon.

I entered my dorm groaning on my bed feeling utterly embrassed , I took off my glasses and shrieked.

"What's the matter with you?" So-nam asked me , I could see he had been studying, I probably disturbed him. Fortunately, So-nam didn't look pissed , instead he looked at me curiously , "tell me."