7

.

My School President is under my list of favorite BL series. Gosh I ship MarkFord , Twison and Por were a couple / ship I did not see coming but loved alot. Hope Mark(my crush🤭) and Ford get a project together one day♥️♥️♥️♥️
Warning , expect a very flirty Ting in this chapter 😄😄😄👍👍👍

Ting( Day Before Previous Chapter end)

            I got a call from my mom and I groaned , it was bad enough university assignments seemed to be piling up for no reason at all , just workload after workload and then I received a call from my mother.

          "Knowing that groan , it meant your mother called you." GangWoo said , Hyuk ever present in our room was holding onto him like koala did to a tree. But at this point I couldn't even complain because mine and GangWoo's dorm seemed to be second home to him.

          "How do you know how his groan distinguish his moods?" Hyuk asked his red haired boyfriend.

             "Years of experience."  Me and GangWoo said in unison , the both of us were not the type of best friends who knew everything about the other , but we did get hints whenever one of us was upset or not in the mood to deal with bullshit.

            "Urgh?" Hyuk said with a stupid expression on his dumb yet adorable face.

                 GangWoo just pecked his cheek , "don't think too much , it'll hurt your head."

                Gosh these boyfriends were so disgustingly clingy with each other.  I ran a hand through my new brown hair , "to answer your question GangWoo , yes my mom just called."

                "What she say?" GangWoo inquired while playing with Hyuk's fingers. Why was I observing them more than usual?

               I looked up at the ceiling laying in my bed , "first she ranted I don't call her very often to which I apologized. Then she went on when am going to start dating again."

            My mom had been taken with Nara , to the point she even imagined her as her daughter-in-law even though I told not to overthink , but my mom who never listens didn't and even went as far as saying Nara and I would make cute babies together.

            When Nara and I mutually broke up , my mom acted like she was the one dumped even going on a week giving me silent treatment.

             Since then , my mom has been pestering me to start dating again her going on wishing to see me settle and  about becoming a grandmother , she  even said the kids could come from any husband I chose to marry , that's how desperate the woman was , howeversoon even though having kids was something I did and did not want to have.

                   GangWoo hummed , "atleast your mom tries to contact you." He frowned but Hyuk pressed him against his chest.

              "She's sending you her regards by the way." I told him seeing the grateful smile on his face.

             While my mom was sort of comfortable with me being bi , trying to be understanding even though it was difficult for  given the era she was raised where such were not allowed , she still tries  to understand me. 

            GangWoo's parents however did not take it lightly when he came out as gay and started going out with Hyeok . Honestly I never liked his parents because back in high school, bratty as GangWoo would be , he would be at my place more than his mansion just because he didn't want to be lonely. He never voiced it out but i could see he hated being at his own home.