5

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than usual , I  just wanted to focus on the three guys texting. This is my second week back as a Second Year , trying to juggle as many assignment as possible

             Ting

     It was freaking two am and i was so excited to have gotten Kimchi's phone number. I actually got his number! I was too excited to sleep and I couldn't contain myself anymore.

                           Me :  Kimchi. Are you awake?

                 Sent at 2:45 am

                 I furrowed my brows when I saw my message had been read but there was no text bubble whatsoever. What the fuck?

                          Me   :   Kim Chi Yeol. I said are you awake.

                   Sent at 02:55am

                          Me  : Kimchi I know you're reading this! I can see my messages are on read. Respond.

                      sent at 3:15am

                                  Me :  KIMCHI! KIMCCCCCCCHIIIII!

                       sent at 3:25am

             Okay I know I was being annoying on purpose sending him atleast seventeen message with each passing minute but he wasn't responding yet he was obviously seeing the messages. . I was about to send another when he finally responded.

  Adorable Dork :  why are you blasting my phone's like some stalker.️✔️✔️

                Delivered at 3:27 am

               I rolled my eyes hard on that but a smile  , I couldn't help wonder what his facial expression was at the moment.

                    Me: I sent you the first message and you didn't respond what did you expect me to do?🤨 Blast your phone with fucking texts untill you replied.

                    (Adorable Dork is typing) : ........

Adorable Dork :  Maybe , I don't know think I'm too tired to respond , this is early morning you pyscho! 😠😠.    ✔️✔️

                       Delivered at 3 :30

                     I couldn't help laughing out loud , even in texting Kimchi was somehow being adorable spiking my heart .

              "Why you laughing?" GangWoo  asked looking at me suscipiously , his red hair all messed up , "are you talking with your lover? Do you have a new lover?" He looked at me like some excited puppy that I had to contain myself from rolling my eyes. GangWoo was adorable although such moments were very scarce.

               "Hay."  I mildly glared at him , "just because you text Hyuk nearly every hour of doesn't mean I have a lover ." Why couldn't he be the typical roommate that was asleep , but unfortunately GangWoo and I were those who could stay awake all night and sleep less in the day.