Chapter 10

DaphneJoy: For the girlies who really want to serve 

Our animal print collection is now live on our page and will be coming to store very very soon. This is a limited edition collection so once it's gone, it's gone FOREVER!!!

tagged: ByDaphneJoy

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Yahya and I did not make it to our one year anniversary which was devastating to say the least but I understand that I am at fault for that. I had purchased a Land Rover for him since he always complained about my Tesla and I had to pick it up from the shop alone.

Not only is Yahya a moviestar but he is a love of music so I bought him tickets to the orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall in London which I thought would be a great opportunity for us to explore our relationship. 

The last four months of our relationship was spent apart as Yahya had to work in a different state so we only had seven months to enjoy eachothers company and because pf that there was so much that we had not done as a couple.

"Oh shit." I rub my face while looking at the new headlines on my phone.

The media found out about the end of our relationship and Nathanial has tried reaching out but I have blocked him on everything. Our issues with eachother played a big factor in why my relationship ended and Nathanial could not respect my boundaries regarding my daughter so why bother with him.

Milan wants to know about the breakup but I shut her down because I am not ready to have that conversation with her. She is really starting to work on my nerves with the way that she is behaving with Nathanial and all the secret communication are driving me up the wall.

I want to confiscate her phone but I know that she has the money to buy her own.

"Do you want to tell me about the break up now?" Milan asks over breakfast and I wave her off with a hand. "Why did I find out through Instagram and not you?"

"It's none of your business." My dad tells her. "Your mother does not owe you any answers so leave her be."

"Thanks dad." I nod at him and he pats my arm. "I'm going to be meeting with my team soon to discuss the idea of opening a second store and maybe doing a few pop ups around the state."

"Wow." My dad looks at me in awe. "Listening to you talk refuels me as I'm reminded of how inspiring you are, your willingness to grow instead of getting comfortable with where you are reminds me that there is still so much that I have yet to achieve.""

""