12 - Morgiana!

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Slaves

Violence

Blood

Swearing

Alcohol

♡ ♡ ♡

You stifled a yawn as you looked over the bag that Ethel gave you. You swung it over your chest and put the guitar over your back. It was like old times. You smiled and looked over at Ethel. "It looks like this is where we separate, huh?"

Ethel smiled sadly, "Yes." You smiled back, "Don't worry, you'll hear from me soon, Ethel." Her smile widened a little bit. "I would hope so--" She gave you a noogie. "I don't like this sappy shit. I want to leave with a smile."

She sighed and put her arms off you, "Be safe on your travels back, okay?" Ethel sighed, "I'm supposed to be the one worrying about you, y'know. I'm older than you." You just laughed her words off.

You looked around to see limited people. They were mainly bandits you guessed. You had only seen a handful of people which seemed odd for a city and Ethel seemed unsure too, but you tried to calm her down and get her out of here quickly just in case you two were going to get unwanted attention.

"Be safe and remember--"Remember to not talk to suspicious people, yes, yes I know." You cut her off. She threw a little rock at your head, but you dodged it. "DON'T CUT ME OFF!" She shouted, gaining some attention.

"Ethel, I've done this for years. Worry about yourself more." You spoke, "But, honestly, thanks for what you've done for me so far in the short time I've known you." The brunette paused before smiling.

"You helped me and so I'll help you. It's an equal trade." Ethel declared, getting up at the front of the cart and holding the reins controlling the horses. You waved at her, and she waved back over her shoulder.

You took a deep breath and let it out. All around you were people looking down. Deserted streets which looked so sad. You sighed and rubbed the scar on your cheek. 'I must get to the main city. I want to find Alibaba and Aladdin. Maybe Morgiana if I'm lucky enough to find her.'

You sighed at the thoughts, deciding to shove them away you started walking. Soon enough though, you were stopped by the person you were just thinking of. Morgiana. Her red hair hit your face from the sudden gust of wind that hit you.

The grip on your shoulder became tighter. "(Y/N). I've been looking for you." She spoke with a neutral tone as you nodded hesitantly. "I've been thinking of you..." You admitted and she grew a surprised expression and let go softly with- now- a dead expression.

"I see." She spoke as you stood awkwardly, then a blonde woman followed by a black-haired woman came running over. "YOU ARE SO DAMN FAST!" The first woman spoke as she ran over and started breathing heavily.

The black-haired woman didn't say anything but was the first one to notice you. The blonde woman looked up to see you and smiled. "Hello... er, is this who you were talking about Morgiana?"

You sent a curious look towards her as Morgiana didn't look back at you. She nodded confidently. "Yes. This is (Y/N)." She moved out of the way, and you nodded. "Yep, my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you both."

The blonde woman smiled at you, "Nice to meet you (Y/N). My name is Leila and this is Sahsa." She continued and pointed to your guitar. "Oh, Morgiana said that you're a musician!" She smiled brightly and you nodded.