13- Morgiana! II

[ W A R N I N G S ]

Fluff

Violence

Injuries

Slaves

Groping (it's Aladdin and not towards you)

Brief mentions of fire

Brief mentions of death

♡ ♡ ♡

Your head pounded with pain as you slowly opened your eyes to see some other people. Grasping your head in pain you sat up and looked around. "Are you okay?" A voice asked as you looked to see... Aladdin!

"Aladdin?" You asked, not sure in yourself but he nodded. "Yes, it's me. Glad to see you, (Y/N)!" Aladdin smiled brightly. "You were unconscious for about a day so I was getting worried but I knew that you'd be okay!"

You smiled softly at Aladdin, "Thanks... Say, where are we anyway? I don't remember anything." Aladdin frowned softly and looked around, "I'm not sure but I've been told that this is a slave rink."

"I hope Morgiana is okay, then..." You muttered as Aladdin turned excitedly to you, "Morgiana is also here!?" You smiled, "Yep. Me and Morgiana met together a while ago and so you're the second person I've seen so far."

Aladdin frowned softly, "So, you haven't seen Alibaba either?" You then frowned at that shaking your head softly. "I haven't heard anything of him either... I hope he's okay..." Aladdin pouted and looked to the side.

"I'm also sad that I couldn't meet you first..." He muttered as you chuckled softly. "How long have you been in here?" You asked as Aladdin turned back to face you. "I came in a day before you... so, this is my third day here."

You then looked around, seeing all of the men, women and children hurled together like they were protecting themselves against the outside world. "I'm guessing... You have all been here longer than that?" You asked quietly, making eye contact with one of the people your age.

He flinched and looked away, but his little brother spoke up, "I've been here for 4 days with my big brother. I haven't seen my mummy though-- she was taken away..." You grit your teeth and realize why she hasn't came back, hoping to yourself that it wasn't the truth. The little boy stood up out of his older brothers hold and walked towards you.

The boy still seemed nervous, so you bent down to his level. "Is your mummy nice?" You asked and smiled at the boys' eyes lighting up. "Uh-huh! She is the nicest ever! She is really smart and funny. She always makes me laugh!"

You laugh softly at his simple words and pet his head softly, "She sounds wonderful. Is your older brother nice, too?" You asked as you saw his head turn from over the boy's shoulder: curious.

The boy pouted, "He's nice and smart too but he doesn't let me play games with him in the forest. He does give me some of his food though!" The boy smiled joyfully as you then laughed. "Really? Your brother sounds wonderful too."

You peer over the boys' shoulder to look at his brother and you saw his ears turn red and look away. Aladdin spoke up and then you noticed he was beside you. "How old are you?" The boy turned to him, "I'm four!"

Your eyes widened softly at how young he actually was, but you played it off. You were about to say something again before a loud screeching sound came from outside-- it made your ears ring, and you instinctively covered the boys' ears.

"What was that?" You asked to yourself as Aladdin turned to you dumfounded expression. "I don't know..." You put your hands off of the boys' ears. "That could be... Anyways, how are your ears?" You asked Aladdin