Chapter One

"I don't understand why you're doing this," Castiel says to Dean, standing outside of a bar.

"C'mon Cas, you're what, 7,000 years old and never been laid? That just ain't right, man." Dean says.

"I'm much older than that, Dean, I don't believe your calendars go back far enough-"

"Cas! Shut the hell up! You chickened out last time, you ain't doin it again," Dean chuckles, "Go get 'em tiger!" he says, clapping him on the shoulder.

Castiel falters for a second, before looking up at Dean,

"Cas...?"

Not knowing what compels him to do so, Castiel takes a step towards Dean.

"Uh, hey Cas, what're you doing?" Dean questions nervously, taking a step back and running into the wall of the bar. Castiel doesn't say anything just takes another step towards Dean, so that they're only inches apart. They stand there for a moment, neither one moving or saying a word. Cas glances at Dean's lips, then back at his eyes and slowly leans forward.

"Cas?" is all Dean can manage to whisper before Castiel's lips crash onto his, with such passion and need that Dean can't help but to automatically respond, kissing back with just as much need, bringing his hands up to Castiel's hair, running his hands through it, lightly tugging on it.

A low groan escapes Castiel's throat and he pulls Dean closer, his hand brushing the bottom of Dean's shirt. Slowly, he slips his hand under the edge of it, running his thumb along the blazing skin of Dean's hip.

"Oh god, Cas," Dean raggedly mumbles against Castiel's lips, "More."

But, much to Dean's dismay, Cas pulls back, biting Dean's slightly swollen lip, and steps back.

"Did I sufficiently 'get him' tiger?"