Chapter Five

SEXY TIME CONTINUES IN THIS CHAPTER
Recap of last chapter:
Erratic moans spill from both their lips into each other's necks and shoulders. They cling to each other with fingers digging desperately into flesh.
***********************************

Somewhere on the edges of Dean's foggy mind, he thought that he wants to fuck Castiel into the mattress but it occurs  to him that it wasn't like being with a woman. He'd never slept with a man but he knew they needed lube, which he did not have at all. Why would he? That would have meant believing he was worthy of the fallen angel's love.
The need to make Cas forget about heaven and hell and everything in between meant more to Dean than his own pleasure, which was in itself a shift in his usual attitudes about instant gratification. He let Castiel use him as he pleased, and the angel pushed up above him on his hands. The way they stare into each other's eyes as their hips roll and buck into each other takes Dean apart piece by piece until the only things that exists are each other.
"Cas," Dean gasps out, straining against his bindings, "untie me. I need- I want to touch- I want to feel you."
Cas reaches above Dean's head and quickly untied his, taking his hands and placing light kisses where the tie had dug into his skin for strain. Letting his hunter's hands go, he pulls him up to capture the other mans lips in a tantalizing, deep kiss.
Dean reaches down, gripping their cocks snugly together, and experimentally jerking both of them into loud gasps and incoherent pleas for more.
Dean let go long enough to thoroughly lick his fingers while Castiel watched with heavy eyes and parted lips. He said nothing as he snakes his hand around his back and down his ass until finding his hole. The angel's eyes widen once he realizes what Dean was doing, but Dean knew he'd understand soon enough. Gently, carefully, a finger pushes into Castiel, who squeezes his eyes shut and growls low in his throat. The rhythm pulses slowly, allowing his body to grow accustomed to the stretch and intrusion. Soon, Castiel ground and rutted against Dean's hips with reckless abandon. The friction against his own cock, sliding around with their pre-come, broke Dean's concentration as he groans  hoarsely.

A second finger, then a third finger, and before long, Dean learns where the bundle of nerves sits that makes his angel buck wickedly into his hand. Hot breath and unintelligible words against Dean's neck coil up the tension in his gut, ready to explode. Castiel trembles and stiffens just as Dean realizes he must have been making loving appeals in Enochian.
A loud, sharp growl passes his clenched teeth as he comes in thick, hot spurts all over Dean's stomach and chest. Listening to the angel ride out his first orgasm in Dean's hands pushes him over the edge. The force of his own release hits him like a bomb, nearly lifting them both off the bed.
The moment suspends time for both of them and neither seems able to catch his breath. Castiel drapes over Dean, a completely limp bundle of raw, exposed nerves. Tenderly, far more tenderly than people probably expect of him, Dean's arms slide around the angel's shoulders and waist. It didn't matter that they were both a sticky mess, sweaty, and unable to discern where one man ended and the other began. No more barriers existed.