𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐑𝐄

𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒓𝒆 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆

"Oh, come on! Choi Seungcheol, stop being so unreasonable!" A middle-aged woman yelled. "Don't make things even harder for me!"

"Harder?" A young boy, Seungcheol, wondered. "Do I make things harder for you? I think you've mistaken me for a father."

The middle-aged women frowned. "Now you're talking? I told you to stop doing those things! Look what happened now; we were struggling!"

"Doing those things is to help us, mother!" Seungcheol snapped. "You're telling me to stop working? Do you hear yourself? I am being unreasonable? Wow, you're talking about yourself."

Seungcheol felt a sting from his right cheek- his mother slapped her. "How dare you talk to me like that? I didn't raise you to be like this! You've become so rude!

Mad, Seungcheol gave her mother a glare. "I was working for us, mother. I'm suffering there outside; I'm suffering from being a fucking slave! Can you at least have some concern? We were struggling because of father! If he wasn't an asshole liquor addict and a jerk, this wouldn't happen. Mother, I'm trying to help." He took a deep breath. "I'm trying to be your best son, mother... There's food on the refrigerator; don't starve yourself.

Seungcheol left before he even shed a tear in front of her mother. He left his once-safe place. He walked somewhere far away. Not knowing where, he let his feet wonder. Seungcheol was sick of these daily arguments with his mother, and explaining is not even helping.

He tried not to think of ending everything. He thought that there was no reason to live anymore, but he knew that once he left, his mother would suffer even more. His mother was her treasure, and even though she talks like that to her son, Seungcheol knew that she was just stuck in something she couldn't think of. Seungcheol was just trying to help.

Seungcheol ended up in his friend's condo unit. He was still glad that he had a friend who was willing to help him. Seungcheol entered the unit, throwing himself on the couch. He pulled his legs up and hugged himself. Though he was hungry, he let his tired body just sleep.

•••

A sneaky man holding a notepad filled with his bucket list started to guess his friend's password code. He failed in a lot of attempts, and he won't be surprised if his bodyguard just pulled him out of the hotel.

This sneaky man was named Yoon Jeonghan, and he was trying to achieve one of his bucket lists, which was to guess his friend's password code.

After a few tries, he came up with the idea of putting the date of his friend's first kiss, and it worked!

"Ha! Naughty man!" He was giggling, opening the door. And he was surprised to see a person lying on the couch like a ball. "AM I ON A FUCKING WRONG UNIT?"

Jeonghan heard the guy grunt, probably waking up because of his shout. Jeonghan covered his mouth with his hand. He was about to leave the unit when he heard the guy mention his friend's name.

"Jihoon?"

When Jeonghan turned his back, he saw the guy with swollen and red eyes. And Jeonghan, being the worried person he is, rushes to the guy and cups his face.

"Are you okay? What happened to your face?" Still cupping the man's face, Jeonghan continues to ask. "Do you need ice? Does your face hurt? Where does it hurt?"

The guy, Seungcheol, removed Jeonghan's hand from his face and looked away. "I'm okay... Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you really okay? Eh, ah, uh, I'm Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan! I'm not an intruder; I'm a friend of Jihoon," Jeonghan introduced. "You don't seem okay; are you hungry? Thirsty? Wait here, I'll prepare something for you."

Before Jeonghan could even walk, Seungcheol grabbed his wrist. "I said I'm fine; I just need some rest." But then his stomach growled.

"... and food." Jeonghan added for Seungcheol.

Seungcheol sighed as his eyes followed Jeonghan.

"I'm not that good at cooking; is ramen fine for you?" Jeonghan asked. "And a soda, maybe?

"Yeah."

"Okay."

And then silence; only the noises of the utensils being prepared were heard. Not so long ago, Jeonghan came with two bowls of ramen and two sodas as well.

"Eating with someone is better, you know?" Jeonghan flashed a smile and put down the tray. He sat on the mat, facing Seungcheol's direction. "Eat up."

Seungcheol gave him a small smile. "Thank you," he said before eating with Jeonghan.

"What's your name?" Jeonghan asked, opening his soda and Seungcheol's soda.

"Choi Seungcheol."

"Nice name~! Do you remember mine?

"Yoon Jeonghan, right?

"Wrong."

"What?"

"It's Choi Jeonghan."

Seungcheol choked on his ramen, and Jeonghan quickly handed him the soda while giggling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry~"

Seungcheol frowned and smiled, wiping his lips. "Silly." He shakes his head while chuckling as he slurps on some ramen again.

"Haha! You laugh! No one can call me unfunny anymore, right?

"Right."

For a moment, Seungcheol forgot what happened just a while ago outside this place. Seungcheol thought of cursing someone if they ever called Jeonghan an unfunny guy.

.... . .-.. .-.. ---

Hiii! This will be my very first story to make, i hope you guys will like it! Expect mistakes because i cant make things right lmaaoo lolololololll see you on my next update (when is my update)!! Byeeee

-babbidibabbido