Chapter 3

~Evening~

"Baby, Are you happy with my decision?" He asked me.

"Angel, I don't know but I know whatever you choose for me will be good." I said, smiled.

"Thank you for understanding... I just want you to be happy in your life." He smiled.

"I know."

Doorbell rang "tring tring"

"I think Taehyung came. You are looking beautiful today. He'll go crazy, haha." He laughed a little.

I showed my small smile to him.

Door keeper opened the door. He entered inside with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Min." They both shook their hands.

"Hello Taehyung," Angel smiled. He smiled back.

"Mr. Min can I take her?" He asked Angel.

"Sure sure..." Angel smiled and put my hand on his.

~~~~~~~~~

~Restaurant~

"Y/n, What do you like to eat?" Taehyung asked me showing the menu in his hand.

"Umm... Order whatever you want." I said because I don't wanna eat anything now.

"But I asked you. What do you like?" He asked me again.

"Umm Spaghetti" I said.

He smiled and ordered it.

"Can I ask you something?" I gathered my courage and asked this.

"Yeah ask" He's fully focused on my face.

"Why do you wanna marry me? I mean umm umm sometimes my mind-" He cut me off.

"I know everything that your mind sometimes changes into a child one and when you get normal you forget everything." He said and put his hand on mine which was resting on the table.

"Don't worry you'll be okay." I smiled.

"Angel was right. You are just like my angel. My another angel. You accepted me the way I am.
Otherwise I have no friends. And first time I came outside without my angel."

I said this with a small smile. He was just listening to everything.

"You know sometimes we have to leave our past behind for our own good. We can't move forward if we don't leave our past." He said.

By hearing these things I got all the flashbacks and again that same pain, same sounds came in front of me.

I held my head with both my hands and closed my eyes tightly.

"Y/n Y/n Are you listening? What happened? Are you okay?" he's asking but I'm not able to answer him. It's painful.

KIM TAEHYUNG POV:

I'm just explaining to her to leave her past. But I don't know what happened to her.

I gave her a glass of water and consoled her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded. I felt a little relieved.

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry if I said something wrong." She turned her head from right to left and gave me no sign.

"Sir, your order," Waiter said.

"Thanks" He left from there.

"Okay let's eat." She again nodded. I think she doesn't like to talk much.

We finished eating.

We didn't talk much. I just kept looking at her all the time. The way she eats, her smile, everything. I have never seen such a girl like this in my life. I was always busy with my work so I didn't have any girlfriend before. But now. I smiled thinking of her.

I'm smiling like an idiot not knowing everyone is looking at me thinking me a fool. Now Y/n is also looking at me.

"Are you okay?" Aww... her cute voice. She asked me wow.

"Yeah yeah I'm totally fine." Oh Taehyung, control your hormones. What are you doing? She'll think you're stupid.

"Okay then we should go now." She said, while standing.

"Yes" I said, feeling a little sad that I'll not be able to see her now.

I dropped her home.

I can't wait to take her home. She's so cute.