Chapter 4

~ENGAGEMENT DAY~

She's looking incredible.

"Hii beautiful!" She smiled.

"Okay guys... Come and see your sister in law." My friends came and introduced themselves to her.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Y/n. Lee Y/n." She said with a smiling face. They are happy to see her.

"Taetae, you are very lucky that this cutie is going to be your wife." Jimin said cheerfully.

"Thank you Jimin." I said with a smile.

Everyone praised her. She's looking happy.

Then it all started...

We both put the ring on each other's finger. Everyone clapped and cheered for us.

(After few hours)

It ended...

Said bye to all.

"Bye sweetie, I can't wait now..." She shyly smiled at me.

~WEDDING DAY~

KIM TAEHYUNG POV:

I stood in front of the mirror checking my neck tie and my hair for the last time. I'm getting nervous... my heartbeat is getting faster.

"Nervous?" I turned around and saw my dad. I smiled at him. He walked towards me and held my shoulder. "You're looking so nice today. If your mother was here today, she too would be very happy to see you." His eyes welled up.

"Dad," I said, hugging him tightly.

"Let's go now." He said. I nodded.

Y/n POV:

"Angel, I'm scared." I said, my eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay, you don't need to be afraid. It's normal. I'm with you." He took me outside.

(After few minutes)

KIM TAEHYUNG POV:

I stood there nervously waiting for Y/n. The BTS sat on the front row along with Dad.

"Announcing the arrival of the bride." with that all of the guests stood up.

The door opened revealing Y/n in her wedding dress. My eyes widened at her and my heart skipped a beat.

....She's beautiful...

She walked towards me with Mr. Min.

Mr. Min put her hand on mine.. She stood beside me. I can see. She's also looking very nervous like me.

The priest started his Vows...

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Lee Y/n your lawful wedded wife and promise Her to be by her side in richer, poorer, sickness to love, cherish, support,protect, her till your last breath..

Taehyung: I do.

Priest: Do you Lee Y/n take Kim Taehyung your lawful wedded husband and promise him to be by his side in richer, poorer, sickness to love, support him till your last breath...

Y/n: ........(looked at Mr. Min, he nodded) I-I do.

Priest: Put the ring in each other's finger.

we both placed the ring in each other's finger.

Priest: you may kiss the bride

My cheeks turned pink... he leaned in and kissed my cheeks... I'm blushing hard. I'm looking like a tomato now. He giggled.

Priest: Now, I announce you as husband and wife.

"Wooo!" Everyone cheered for us.

BTS also came and congratulated us.

❀❀❀

Y/n POV:

Me and Taehyung stood in front of our cake. Then Taehyung walked behind me, back hugging me. He put his hand on top of my hand that was holding the knife and guide

my hand to cut the cake.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us.

Mr. Kim: Tae! We already bought you guys a house to stay in. You can move now. He showed the key.

"Bye guys!" J-hope said. Then all the members said bye to us. All the guests started going.

Mr. Min: Please take care of her. Never let tears come to her eyes. I really love her. Promise me you won't hurt her.

"I promise you Mr. Min." Taehyung said. He hugged him.

We both bid goodbye to everyone.. And walked towards our car and drove away.

Finally we reached. So beautiful... It's like a castle.

We both entered inside and all the maids bowed to us.

"Y/n, you go. I'm just coming okay." Taehyung said and went outside for some work. I just nodded.

"Mrs. Kim come, I'll show you your room." One maid came and took me to the room

I'm very nervous...

"Ma'am you are looking so beautiful. Mr. Kim is very lucky that you are his wife." I just smiled at her.

"Please don't call me Ma'am. Just call me Y/n" She got scared and quickly shook her head in no.

Why is she scared? Is everything fine here?

✿✿✿