Chapter 5

"I'm sorry ma'am! I can't call your name.. Otherwise Mr. Kim will get angry." She said and left.

Umm I don't think He's an angry man. His sweet voice, his nature is so good.

My head ahh! Not again, pls stop... Ahh!
(Child mode)

After a few minutes

"Taehyung, Look!" I showed him my ring.

He closed the door and came towards me. "Beautiful" I smiled.

He grabbed my waist and was ready to kiss me but I hugged him and showed him my big smile.

He's totally confused. Then he realized.

"Taehyung, let's play. I'm bored." I said.

"Why not, but today it's our wedding night. And I want to do something else.." He said and stepped back a little.

But I moved closer to him.. His cheeks turned red and he bit his lips.

"Y-Y/n.... Y/n, you are not in your good mood. So let's sleep." He said and moved towards the washroom.

He changed his clothes and lay down on the bed.

"Y/n, Sleep here." I nodded and Lay down there.. without changing my clothes...

KIM TAEHYUNG POV:

"Tae, My Angel said... You are my another Angel... So can I call you 'Taengle'.”
I just looked into her eyes... Without saying anything. Her expression changed and, "Sorry, If you don't like it then-" I cut her off. "No no Call me whatever you want." She smiled.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I kissed her forehead and both of us fell into deep sleep...

❃❃❃

(NEXT MORNING)

The early tender rays of sunshine entered the room through closed curtains flashing on Taehyung's face and woke him up. He frowned as he was woken up from deep sleep. His eyes blinked a few times to get the surroundings. Then his eyes fell on her who was hugging him like a koala. His frown turned into a smile...

He slowly started caressing her hairs.
"You know, you are very beautiful... I'm very lucky that you are my wife. You are so innocent and beautiful. I really really love you."

Her eyes blinked and slowly opened her eyes... Then she realized and suddenly moved back.. Her face looks like a red tomato.
I smiled at her shyness.

"Y/n, Did you sleep well?" She nodded. And picked up her sheets and checked herself. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything. I know you were not in your normal state." She felt relieved.

"I-I'm sorry, If I did something wrong when I was not in my right mind." She apologized.

"No no.. You don't have to." I said and got up to go to the office.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Office" I said normally.

"Don't go please... There are so many people here whom I don't know.. I'm scared." Her facial expressions changed into a sad one.

“Don't worry I'll be back soon.” I smiled. She just nodded.

I said and ran towards the washroom. After a few minutes when I came outside… I saw her sleeping, Oh again… hehe. I smiled at her sleeping figure. She's sleeping like a baby. Her mouth is a little open and cute snores are coming hehe. I'm standing right in front of her just wrapping a towel around my lower body. Without caring anything. I was just busy in my thoughts… My eyes are glued to her face…

..Beep Beep Beep..

Her alarm started shouting and her eyes opened… I quickly moved my eyes from her. Then I realized, I'm just in a towel what she'll think of me. I panicked. “You are still here? Aren't you late for the office?” She said.

“Y-yeah I'm going..” Ohh God! Taehyung.. Such a fool you are.

“Falling in love with a person who doesn't know anything or your feelings is sometimes a lovely feeling”

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

☆To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves☆
■□■□■□■□■