Chapter 6

I fell in love with you the day that I met you and now I believe you are the only one for me...

Y/n, My acceleration is downward at 9.8 m/s^2.

According to Newton’s law of universal gravitation, If I’m attracted to you, then you’re attracted to me.      

May this wish come true...

Oh god! What am I just thinking?

Oh tae! Just focus on your work.. 

I'm just smiling like an idiot while looking at my laptop... Not knowing that Mr. Park Jimin who's my bestie.. My soulmate is watching me and smirking.

“Hm Hm Tae! Are you thinking about Y/n?” He raised both his eyebrows to tease me.

“Oh common Focus on your work Jimina! Don't tease me now. you'll know when you get married.” I turned my eyes towards my laptop.

“Tae! Can I ask you something?” I just hummed in response without looking at him.

“Don't you think Y/n is just like Eti.” My eyes welled up after hearing her name.

Suddenly......
Those past moments came in front my eyes.

“I love you sweetu...” She kissed my forehead.

“I love you too!”

*

*

*

*

“I hate you Eti.. because of you my grandma died. I Hate you! Just get lost from my life.”

she ran away crying... I turned to look at her running figure but A truck came and

...    .... Thud  ... ....

__________/\_______________/\_______________

___________________________________________

Goodbye Taehyung, I'll never come back into your life... ever again... When you find out it's not my fault you'll realize what you've done. Goodbye but always remember one thing, I still love you the same...

----END----

I still regret it... I didn't know it wasn't her fault but I still blamed her unnecessarily. I wish I could tell her “You were always right Eti, I'm the only one who is wrong.”

I cried in silence.

“I'm sorry Tae!” Jimin said.

“No don't be sorry.”