Fighting

When I finally saw her after 30 days, I went to her like a moth to a flame. Her hair was just as shiny as it used to be, her beautiful skin pale as snow, her curvy body hidden by sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. My t-shirt. Her eyes held so many emotions as she gazed at me.

I missed her. I missed her touch. Her smile, her laughter, the feel of her next to me at night. The wolf in me craved her too, wanting no part in our imprint to Rachel. He accepted her for sure but not like he did Ally. Ally challenged us. She made us better. When the anger would get too much, she'd be my anchor. Her touch soothed the parts of me that were damaged.

She made me want to reach for something special in life, something beyond being a wolf and hunting cold ones. With her, I wanted a family, I wanted to get married, to come home from work happily knowing she was in my life. She might've been the girl that ran with The Cullens at one point but Ally had a heart of gold. She was magnificent. I can't go on like this. I can't move forward without her in it. I won't.

3rd POV

Paul grasped Ally's hand stopping her from turning away. "Wait." He called out softly. Ally stopped, her converses stepping in the dirt. She looked down at the ground toying with the hem of her shirt.

"I miss you." He stated moving a piece of hair behind her ear as he lifted her chin. Her brown eyes gazed up at him with a delicateness he missed dearly. "It's been a month. I can't keep doing this. Pretending. Not when what I want is here right in front of me." He whispered, his brown eyes glancing at her lips then back to her eyes.

"What are you saying?" Ally asked, sucking in a rapid breath, as her heart sped up. Paul grabbed Ally by the arms, holding her still as he bright her close to his chest. "I'm saying that you're the one I want. Not Rachel. I want you. I need you. Fight this with me."