The Prologue

Is this it? The afterlife? Huh, it's......quieter than I expected.....it feels....nice to actually rest after my journey... Mom, Dad, Little Brother, Little Sister....I'm coming to join you in heaven.

My name is Jose Barboza, I've been on this journey for 5 years now, until my death. How I died you may be wondering?

Simple, I thought I could defeat the Demon King of Time and Space, Ohma ZI-O, Sougo Tokiwa's older self, but a lot of good that did. Only to get injured fatally, that I realized I was dying...heh, isn't a bad way to go, after losing my entire family when I first became Kamen Rider Decade.

Hey, the friends I made on this journey as a photographer, and the enemies I've made as well traveling throughout many worlds, including said friends ended up fighting me in insure their world wouldn't be destroyed if they killed me.

Oh? I see I have you all alarmed eh? Well let me put it like this.

I'm a Kamen Rider! What is that you might ask? Well Kamen Rider's are all normal humans who gained the power of ancient, man made, or even invented belt buckles with uninmaginable power where those who are chosen, become legendary in their own worlds to protect humanity from ancient monsters, man made monsters, or even ones from other worlds!

Where do I fall into this? Well, I'm known as Kamen Rider Decade! Also known as my famous or infamous Title, The Destroyer of Worlds.

Shocker right? How can a Kamen Rider who is a protector of humanity be a Destroyer?!

Well, that's a bit hard to explain, you see, I wasn't always like this, I didn't choose to be the Destroyer of Worlds, it was given to me by an old family member of mine, when he was at death's door. So what has happened is that with the power, I became a Kamen Rider, I had a duty to protect the innocent and my family and friends!

But it was all for naught......the week after I became Decade, my world was attacked.....I tried to save as many people as I could, but......it was useless.......my friends, family, people, all were killed...even.....my unborn baby brother... In my rage, I did my best to destroy the various monsters from the Kamen Rider worlds..but there were too many. So I did the only thing I knew to do as Decade, I destroyed my own world as soon as I walked through an Aurora Curtain.

I've been traveling through many different worlds until I came to this one on my fifth year, where I helped Sougo fight and defeat Another ZI-O II until I came to the alternate world where I hunted down all the fake Sougo's and defeated them until it was just me and the real Tokiwa Sougo to fight his evil self, who apparently changed into a kid to save his energy and power from destroying and rebuilding the other worlds! So I fought his evil older self in my complete form, which helped against the monsters he's summoned, but against Ohma ZI-O, I got my ass handed on a silver platter... So that's how I'm here in the afterlife or well dark void.

'This is nice, sleeping for all eternity.'

Suddenly a disembodied voice spoke out to me.

"Chosen.."

'W-what? Who's there?'

"You are our chosen in this universe's darkest times."

'What do you mean, chosen?'

"Our chosen to save the worlds and universe, as well as being able to get your wish granted."

'What wish was that?'

"The wish to save your family and friends....and to meet those you wanted to meet back in your own world..."