Chapter 1

After getting some food and drink in me, I'm ready to continue the story!! Let's goooo!!! As a disclaimer I don't own Honkai Star Rail or any of it's properties, they belong to Mihoyo. I only own my OC.

The morning in the underworld, or how it can even be called the morning if there's no sky or sun, I assume they know when it's morning and night then.

People are waking up, or have been working in the mines all night and are going to sleep.

While at a familiar clinic, Natasha is seen up and early, doing some last minute pre checks before she checks on all her patients.

Natasha: "Everything seems to be in order." She murmured to herself as she checked things off on her clipboard.

She then looks towards the one she loves and checks his body to make sure his bandages need to be changed.

Natasha: 'seems to be doing better, but, I still wonder, how did he get here? Guess there's no way of finding out until he wakes up.' She then strokes his hair a bit and smiles then places a kiss on his forehead once again like the previous night. 'Wake up soon....I have a lot of questions for you....my lovely patient~"

As she was getting ready to get up from the side of his bed, she immediately turned around, summoning her grenade launcher and aimed it at the person who was standing there watching.

Natasha: alarmed and ready to fight at a moment's notice. "Who are you?"

The mysterious figure chuckled and approached her.

???: "Relax, I mean no harm, I'm here as a friend."

She glares at the man checking his eyes for any lies or deceit. When she found none, she lowered her grenade launcher and de summoned it.

The man smiles and then looks at Jose's sleeping body.

???: "So this is where you've been after my death.." the man smiles wistfully and then pulls out a blue orb that has a hazy mist surrounding it. "I'm leaving this here, it should help him heal instantaneously but he will have some fatigue over being healed."

Natasha blinks and is amazed that something like this exists to where she then spoke up.

Natasha: "Who are you anyway? How do you know so much?"

The man smiles and makes a finger gun at her. "Let's just say, I was a Passing through Kamen Rider, just like him. He knows who I am, I was a friend of his who usually helped and had our differences with one another. But call me Kaito." He then tosses something at her, as she catches it.

When she noticed what it was, she saw a little black tablet like device with the words 50 on it in black, silver, and magenta lines all around it.

Natasha: "what is this?" She asked as she inspected the device.

Kaito just smiles.

Kaito: "Something that will help him immensely in this journey of his....but only at a last resort."

He then finger guns again and disappears into an Aurora Curtain.

Kaito: "Before I go, tell him It wasn't his fault I died. He needs some closure."

With that he then disappeared.

Natasha then looked at the orb and then placed it onto Jose's body, as a bright blue flash happened causing her to cover her eyes, then when it died down, his wounds were gone! With no blemish or scars! Before she could ponder what happened, a cough was heard as she looked up to see Jose coughing and in the process of waking up.