Chapter 2 Meeting Serval and an "Accidental" kiss?!?

Soooo i decided to make another chapter cuz I was getting bored and needed to bring this out lol.

So with that said, enjoy chapter two!

Underworld a few hours later.

Time 1:45 pm

Jose's POV

As I woke up from my fatigue and rested state in the bed Natasha had me in yesterday, I sat up and grabbed my glasses to see what's going on.

So I slowly got up and stretched a bit as I felt my joint ms pop as I let out a satisfied grunt.

"Oh yeah, that's better."

I then saw my clothes next to me all repaired so I hummed in thought and immediately put them on behind the cover of the curtain.

Jose: "Now then, I should let Natasha I'll be out exploring, don't want her to wonder and worry about her patient." I then look for her as I notice she's in her office so I gently knock on the door and hear a soft "come in." So I did exactly that.

I see Natasha busy fiddling with some papers, so I let myself be known.

Jose: "Hey, Natasha, Be careful not to drain yourself of your energy and what not, wouldn't want you passing out on us." I said with a chuckle.

She then pouts a bit but smiles at seeing his caring look.

'Such a caring, handsome man he is~ Don't worry love~ no one will lay a finger on you as long as I'm around~' Natasha thinks to herself as a small smile full of love and a dangerous amount of death to anyone who would dare to hurt her lover.

I then chuckle snapping her out of her thoughts.

Jose: "Anyway, I've been wanting to find out where I am. Is there any way to get to the Overworld?" I asked her not noticing the look on her face.

Natasha: 'NO, NO, NO! THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! Calm yourself Natasha, you will have the moment to strike and claim him as your's when he's ready... But for now~ got to try and convince him not to go up to the surface, don't want any other woman trying to steal my man from me.... He's all mine~ I'll kill for him if he asked~!'

"Natasha!"

Natasha broke out of her thoughts once again at him calling her name.

"Huh? O-oh, Yes Jose? What is it?"

I smile at her with my eyes closed.

Jose: "I was asking if it's alright if I can go up to the Overworld, of course, I don't know how to get up there, ehe~!"

Natasha forces a strained smile onto her face at him asking that.

Natasha: "O-of course! I know someone, I believe you know him? He usually comes to my clinic to flirt with me but he is...... reliable and..... eccentric...heh."

I then frowned as I realized who she was talking about.

Jose: "Where is this person at by the way?" I asked her, jealously in my voice.

She just smiles and then begins counting down.

Natasha: "3......2......1....."

*BAM*

???: "Hey Natasha! Where you at? I'm in need of some medical love~!"

I groan annoyed and sighed as I saw him enter the office as I glared at him.

Jose: "Soo....it's you..."

"